September 27, 2024, 12:25:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mutleycrewhogdogs tournament Results?????  (Read 1047 times)
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2011, 07:35:16 am »

Does anyone know how this turned out???  Who won, weight, and biggest hog??   
J.Prince
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:28:46 am »

http://www.easttexashogdoggers.com/forum/index.php?topic=39865.0

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
txhogsanddogs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:59:37 am »

Doesn't sound like it went to well.  Sounds like we have some good dog hunters in Mt. Vernon with the best dogs in Texas!  Wink

Proud TDHA Member!
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 10:05:13 am »

Doesn't sound like it went to well.  Sounds like we have some good dog hunters in Mt. Vernon with the best dogs in Texas!  Wink

yeah i saw where Andy finally posted on the other thread....  probably would have gone better if it wasnt during deer season imo...
that was the biggest thing that kept us out of it...  Wink
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 10:25:57 am »

me too . just think it was a matter of timeing . but what do i know . maybe we could just take up a collection for the blue santa thing . his heart was in the right place . i got 20.00 how bout ya'll

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Bump
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 11:08:28 am »

yeah i saw where Andy finally posted on the other thread....  probably would have gone better if it wasnt during deer season imo...
that was the biggest thing that kept us out of it...  Wink

That and it takes a whole lot more than just saying "Im going to have a tournament" to have success. I wouldnt think anyone would drive more than 30 minutes to hunt in a crap shoot during deer season....drive to sign up, rules, no lie detector etc

It was a nice gesture to donate part of the proceeds.

Rex Bumpus
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 12:10:06 pm »

Actually bump I jus said I was thinking bout havin one an everyone was like yeah I'm in I'm in ect. So decided to do it. I Talked bout it an everyone put in there opinions on ways to do it an everyone was all for it when Rey each called me. It don't matter really I wasn't profiting anything an Didnt loose anything woulda jus appreciated a little respect from fellow hog hunters. Instead of sayin they gunna do something then jus not do it!!
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 05:13:59 pm »

Actually bump I jus said I was thinking bout havin one an everyone was like yeah I'm in I'm in ect. So decided to do it. I Talked bout it an everyone put in there opinions on ways to do it an everyone was all for it when Rey each called me. It don't matter really I wasn't profiting anything an Didnt loose anything woulda jus appreciated a little respect from fellow hog hunters. Instead of sayin they gunna do something then jus not do it!!
  Yea thats why I get along with horses, and dogs so good!  I dont expect much to start with, and each time they do rite we learn to trust each other more each day.  Were as with people I expect them to do as I would do, and they will let you down!   NOT MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN TAKE FOR THERE WORD.  Most just go with whatever sounds good at the moment.
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 06:17:04 pm »

Yeah there aren't many people who can keep there word like a man. Oh well lesson learned an I won't make this mistake again
leifbarnes
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 10:26:10 am »

Hey Mut dont get down on yourself for trying.  Hell noone succeeds at everything they try.  Take it and file it away with the lessons learned and the experience you gained for TRYING.

Have you ever tried to sell anything on this site?  If not, just wait and you will see flakes coming out of the woodwork.  The bad part is you cant ever tell who to trust and who not to trust. 

Eric Barnes
Outlawhoggin
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 12:10:10 pm »

Ya! We entered it. Even being a 3 hour drive to get there and both times on the way to sign in and check in we got a call saying that the other teams weren't there... It was well planned but just needed more competition! I commend you for trying though!
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 01:05:40 pm »

Thanks guys it's definitely a lesson learned an I've met a few guys on here who r in the category of don't trust but there also a lot of guys out there u can trust just didn't have a lot of trustworthy guys sayin they wanted to hunt
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 05:49:43 pm »

Thanks guys it's definitely a lesson learned an I've met a few guys on here who r in the category of don't trust but there also a lot of guys out there u can trust just didn't have a lot of trustworthy guys sayin they wanted to hunt
   For the most part i'm gathering two types of people,  those with God in their lives, and those without!   enough said!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: