September 19, 2024, 10:00:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hometown Hog Doggers Episode 1  (Read 3065 times)
Levi Hutchison L16Films
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:29:34 pm »

Here's the first episode, It had to be put into two parts due to the length. Give us some feedback! Thanks!

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/L16Films#p/u/1/fOouW-9HcxQ
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/L16Films#p/u/0/zXKGrp64A1U
Mississippi Hogger
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:58:08 pm »

Awesome Video !

" If your gonna be DUMB , you've got to be TUFF ! "
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD !
olde sarge
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:58 am »

Sure do appreciate seeing some real dogging. Top notch in my opinion which may not be worth much.
brandonb
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 12:14:09 am »

Looks good hope you can get it on TV.
outlaw
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 07:16:11 am »

in your first video that hog either had bad ancle problems are it had been tied awhile before the video

T.D.H.A MEMBER
chads7376
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 09:18:25 am »

It wont let me watch it from my phone
okboarhunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 09:33:35 am »

in your first video that hog either had bad ancle problems are it had been tied awhile before the video

haha bout how all these shows are
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 09:34:47 am »

Looks good! I like the name graphics. You may want to invest in some night vision cameras... That would be a cool aspect to add to the vids. JMO but deff a good vid. Keep it up!

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
jls41
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 10:02:48 am »

Good job guys!!

Jo Lynne Stark
LSWDA President & Charter Member
POTTER
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 10:05:05 am »

Hey Fellas that was some good stuff right there keep it up. I wouldnt be ashamed to put that on t.v. at all. Dont worry about the critics you will always have them. When the odds were against me i always prayed to the big man and read the "Man in the Arena"

“It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat , dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

-“The Man in the Arena”
Brody O.
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 10:12:58 am »

Good video guys
Levi Hutchison L16Films
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 10:18:12 am »

Thanks for all the advise and posative feedback. The leg was a big ordeal yesterday when that clip was shown in my trailer. Not sure what was up that was a caught pig, not a staged hunt so it may have had leg problems. Regarless thanks for the comments. Also I could not get the first part to play on the phone. Keep spreading the word, and commenting!
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 10:27:12 am »

Lookin' good Michael!

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 10:32:23 am »

Hog against the fence looks like it got loose out of a pen, hog in woods is drugged or injured or been tied, you treated that hog pretty ruff draging it and loading it,  city people will look at this and say look, those are bad kids who are fighting sick hogs with pitbulls and have no respect for the animal they hunt, do you have the number to PETA and the Humane Society, i want to drop a nickel and make a donation, please delete this video and take it off the web, its a discrace!!!

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 10:46:09 am »

That is good video on a hard to shoot sport. I don't believe that is any worse treatment than law enforcement does on an arrested criminal that fights back. As far as drugged hogs, I just don't see it that way. Crazy stuff happens in the woods.
Levi Hutchison L16Films
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:15 am »

I don't mind having negative feedback, in fact I'd rather have it because it drives me to put out better content for you guys and gals to watch. And I see where you are coming from with the PETA ordeal, but this is a viral (Internet) series, not a tv show so 90% of the viewers are going to be hog hunters not tree huggers. And also there is alot better way to approach problems in my videos than calling everyone's hard work and time including mine a disgrace. You sir you are a disgrace. Please stay off the comments of my content on this site and anywhere my videos are posted. It takes a lot to make me mad but calling my work a disgrace is to far. Thank you have a nice day.
brandonb
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 11:02:51 am »

I don't mind having negative feedback, in fact I'd rather have it because it drives me to put out better content for you guys and gals to watch. And I see where you are coming from with the PETA ordeal, but this is a viral (Internet) series, not a tv show so 90% of the viewers are going to be hog hunters not tree huggers. And also there is alot better way to approach problems in my videos than calling everyone's hard work and time including mine a disgrace. You sir you are a disgrace. Please stay off the comments of my content on this site and anywhere my videos are posted. It takes a lot to make me mad but calling my work a disgrace is to far. Thank you have a nice day.
I like to see younger people handling yourself in a professional manner like you just did. You will take heat its just part of it, but you keep your head up and learn from it and do not start bashing people like some people have on this site it will get you a long way. Im sure if you can find the sponsors you will get your own show I like what you are trying to do you seem to be keeping true with the sport. Good luck buddy.
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 11:10:35 am »

I like to see younger people handling yourself in a professional manner like you just did. You will take heat its just part of it, but you keep your head up and learn from it and do not start bashing people like some people have on this site it will get you a long way. Im sure if you can find the sponsors you will get your own show I like what you are trying to do you seem to be keeping true with the sport. Good luck buddy.

"treeingratterrier" or " knightstockterrier" , or what ever you want to call him seems to make it a habit of disagreeing with the way people do things.. Dont let his negative opinion get you down...  Wink
BigNoseKate
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 11:15:20 am »

I enjoyed it! Keep it up!

Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog
Bump
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 11:16:37 am »

Hog against the fence looks like it got loose out of a pen, hog in woods is drugged or injured or been tied, you treated that hog pretty ruff draging it and loading it,  city people will look at this and say look, those are bad kids who are fighting sick hogs with pitbulls and have no respect for the animal they hunt, do you have the number to PETA and the Humane Society, i want to drop a nickel and make a donation, please delete this video and take it off the web, its a discrace!!!

While I agree that some of  what I have seen so far is staged...the video was not that bad. Making comments about supporting peta and hsus against another dogger is much more disgrace than that video.

On another note...sounds like that 460 lb hog they caught a few years go just slipped by him....he said it was waist tall.  Grin There are some things that are way different than what I would do in the woods (shooting at a hog with dog on it) but it appears to be some good footage and well edited. Thanks for sharing.

Rex Bumpus
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: