October 25, 2024, 04:34:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12/10/11 collins creek ranch  (Read 1420 times)
weller44
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2011, 06:43:46 pm »

Me and Cody loaded up Tiger and two cds tyson and sookie this afternoon and headed
out to the Collins creek ranch to meet up with my cousin Jake Williams and his g/f dedra..

After driving around with tiger on the ground for about an hour we rxn into some mote friends jenny, Jason and is wife and they said they had just seen some hogs in the field just a couple hundred yards down the road so we eased up and sure enough there was a group of about 20 pigs on the far side of the field...tiger spotted them as soon as he got there and it was on he ran out of the field and we had to drive around about half a mile but when we got there he had a group of about 6 hogs bayed just 100 yards out of the field...after watching him work for a little bit we kicked both cds loose and sookie went in and caught on a spotted sow and tyson took off chasing the biggest boar in the group who was a monster...being the only one with a knife I stuck the sow on hot sookie back on her lead while Cody and Jason tried to find tyson and the big one.
 After about 5 min we heard tiger bayed up again about 300 yards the same direction as tyson went so figured tyson with there caught I kicked sookie loose about 100 out and she went in a caught on another bigger sow and still no tyson. So we stuck her and listened hollered for tyson and ended up hearing some squeeling about another 200 out. We got to him and he ended catching about a 40 lb boar. We threw him in the box to use as a puppy trainer and called it a night so I could make it to my compney Christmas party.

Had a great time with some good friends and got us another real nice place to hunt.
Hopefully will be posting up some more Collins Creek hogs real soon.

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
weller44
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

Sorry for all the mis spelling...I hate typing on this  phone

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
skunkhounds
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 06:53:45 pm »

nice hogs that one is wild looking good job

Let's make a round
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 01:46:09 am »

good hogs and good looking girls , im going to have to come hunt with you more if u got hunting buddies that look like that.lol

Monty Bennet
weller44
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 11:57:56 am »

Thanks guys...there was a bunch of wild lookin ones in the big group

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
cujo72
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 09:26:15 am »

Hey Monty what are you trying to get at LOL. Good job bud stay after them.

" A bad dog eats as much as a good one"
weller44
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 04:37:07 pm »

Thanks bud

hey monty one of your buddies Daniel caldwell was out there that day too. Said yall used to work together

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:40 am »

Looks like ya'll had a good time out there... I'm ready to get my wife on a hog, so she can experience the real deal. Good hunting to ya!

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
weller44
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 08:09:03 pm »

Thanks Ryan, this is one of those ranches that is gonna be alot of fun to hunt everytime!

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 12:51:39 pm »

Thanks Ryan, this is one of those ranches that is gonna be alot of fun to hunt everytime!
Those are always the best... everytime your out you just have that good feeling. Good luck out there and be safe! We'll have to get our packs together sometime to run some of the spots we all have weller! Hit 'em hard!

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
WestTexasCurs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 04:08:56 pm »

Thats a nice place.I learned to hog hunt on that ranch.Been hunting there for twenty years,hardly ever went there and not caught something.Congrats.
weller44
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 06:18:10 pm »

Allen I did not know you hunted that place or I would have called man...Clifford actually called and wanted me to come catch em so I jumped on it! Didn't mean to step on your toes at all. We need to make a run out there together!

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: