October 09, 2024, 04:25:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a way to start the day yesterday....  (Read 361 times)
TimmsHogDogs
Alpha Dog

CRAZY DOG KENNELS

View Profile WWW
« on: January 11, 2012, 12:36:52 pm »

Woke up and my 8 month old throws up on me... get everything cleaned up, went to te kitchen, made my 3 and 2 year old breakfast. About 5 minutes later my moms pitbull female starts having puppies... I look outside because our Walker female was bred right about the same time and she is having pups so I had to bring her inside... it was to cold for the puppies to make it overnight outside... So Ive got two litters of puppies being born at the same, my kids are trying to take the puppies from there momma and I feel like Im running in circles...

Now here is the funny part! both mommas had 5 Females and 3 Males Yesterday was the day for puppies I guess LOL

Pictures at crazydogkennels.webs.com

Roxy-Gunner are the Walkers
Sugar-Bubba are the Pitbulls

*Crazy Dog Kennels*
INABs
Strike Dog

American bulldogs that Work... BRILLIANT!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 12:39:24 pm »

Sounds like some kind of crazy lol  good luck with all of them

Do not be afraid, because I am with you.  Do not be intimidated; I am your God.  I will strengthen you.  I will help you.  I will support you with my victorious right hand.   Isaiah 41:10
TimmsHogDogs
Alpha Dog

CRAZY DOG KENNELS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 12:48:28 pm »

Thanks so far so good, All the puppies are healthy, my son is feeling better and Ive got 18 dogs/puppies in the house right now....yeah its crazy lol

*Crazy Dog Kennels*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: