September 21, 2024, 05:42:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina Police doing it hog dogger style!!!  (Read 2783 times)
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:13:53 am »

I just seen this on the news this morning. It put me in mind of a few sinarios Ive seen running and catching big hogs in the woods!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF-Bheb7WmQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:20:32 pm »

nice catch dog i wonder how he is bred.. what kind of hobbles were they using?

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
Dirtydog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 01:29:40 pm »

Those cops should be fired... Talk about unnecessary ! Americas FINEST... sorry a$$ cops.

Danged ole dirtydog !
LIVING THA DREAM !!!
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 02:25:42 pm »

Those cops should be fired... Talk about unnecessary ! Americas FINEST... sorry a$$ cops.
My thoughts exactly I would have been trying to get away to with all that bs goin on.
Purebreedcolt
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 02:39:36 pm »

U run from the cops you deserve to be taken down and taken down HARD also if you listen dispatch says shots fired think he got just what he deserved well probably not near enough of it but
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 03:06:17 pm »

hell that weren't nothing . i been whooped up on and arrested quite a few times in my youth . never once thought about suing . deserved every knott they put on my head . this is whats wrong with america bunch of pansys ooooh the mean ol policeman hit me cause i deserved it . i'm gonna sue boo hooo . he got what he deserved . or maybe they should a give him an icecream cone an a time out 

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
ca10j
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 03:25:34 pm »

NO American should be treated with that amount of force. Clearly theres a fine line between to much and just enough. The police have the final decision because its THEIR life being threatened. This is brutal to say the least, this type of police brutality needs to be dealt with by the same measures that you or i would be held against in a self defense case. Also id say that dog's handler needs to be fired. That dog on the other hand was a beast and given the proper handler; he could be a WELL trained assassin. Sorry for the rant, its just pigs like these that make you question how much your rights really mean (Ie.cops overwhelmingly get acquitted from brutality charges). Fair is fair, dont beat me while im down son. Handling there emotions with the restraint of 5 year olds puts a very bad face on our Amazing law force agencies that as a whole would not accept this behavior.
geronimo
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 03:39:37 pm »

he might have just shot a cop, or worse he might have kidnapped a child? what ever he did he must have pissed them off pretty good. but im sure they will all b fired now.
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 04:21:22 pm »

That dog on the other hand was a beast and given the proper handler; he could be a WELL trained assassin.

Really??,,,,....  I don't care about some a-hole catching an azz woopin but that dog, a beast? and with a propper handler he could be an assasin? how do you come by that? the dog was walked up and put on the bite...  many PD dogs are weak anyhow.

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »

Ok maybe he deserved to get busted up a bit... But why in the hell does a man laying face down on the ground with a man on his back deserve to be attacked by a dog that's doing what it is trained to do on individuals that are actively RUNNING from the police not laying face down with someone already on your back. What happened to innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your piers. This crap goes on all the time. Just an example. Had a good buddy get charged with a dui he went to court paid his fines and probation. He received his cleared papers stating he had completed all requirements. Few months go by he gets stopped for speeding. As the officer looks up his licence he tells him he has a warrant for his arrest. Well thy take his in its for the dui he had already been cleared from. During the process of taking him in he left his truck for us to pick up with his wallet and belongings in it. They stole 300$ out of his wallet before we picked up his truck and the money in his pocket. While he was wrongfully detained there was another individual in a few cells down in a straight jacket tied to a chair. The officers that protect and serve us repeatedly pepper sprayed the man that was already in a straight jacket to the point of his whole face being blistered.
sfboarbuster
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 05:29:02 pm »

NO American should be treated with that amount of force. Clearly theres a fine line between to much and just enough. The police have the final decision because its THEIR life being threatened. This is brutal to say the least, this type of police brutality needs to be dealt with by the same measures that you or i would be held against in a self defense case. Also id say that dog's handler needs to be fired. That dog on the other hand was a beast and given the proper handler; he could be a WELL trained assassin. Sorry for the rant, its just pigs like these that make you question how much your rights really mean (Ie.cops overwhelmingly get acquitted from brutality charges). Fair is fair, dont beat me while im down son. Handling there emotions with the restraint of 5 year olds puts a very bad face on our Amazing law force agencies that as a whole would not accept this behavior.

So, if somebody put you in a life threatening situation, whether you were a police officer or not, would you beat the number two out of them? The man in the video obviously had no respect for authority, do you think he think he should be treated with respect?

John Esker
grittydog
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:55:28 pm »

When you run from the COPS in a high speed pursuit, expect to get your $ss WHOOPED.

tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 06:12:29 pm »

hell that weren't nothing . i been whooped up on and arrested quite a few times in my youth . never once thought about suing . deserved every knott they put on my head . this is whats wrong with america bunch of pansys ooooh the mean ol policeman hit me cause i deserved it . i'm gonna sue boo hooo . he got what he deserved . or maybe they should a give him an icecream cone an a time out 
X 2 exactly what i was thinkin. This is one of the main reasons people don't think twice about breakin the law, cause they know the worst thats gonna happen is free room and bored, free meals, brought to them while they lay around and watch free cable tv and play cards, all they while having more rights than the law abiding citizens out here busting their butts trying to provide for their family.
   If it was up to me, if you was caught breaking the law such as "evading arrest" you automatically forfeit your civil rights.
   And yes, ive been there, like halfbreed said, I deserved what i got, which in turn made me "NOT" want to do it again.
   This "time out" generation.......well I'll just leave it at that.
Whats sad, is this criminal will probly get a big settlement "get paid" for breaking the law.