September 20, 2024, 02:26:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 300 pound pregnant sow!  (Read 5394 times)
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2012, 10:56:06 am »

Don't sweat it man....Cutter only catches midget hogs anyhow..... Grin

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 11:20:54 am »

Don't sweat it man....Cutter only catches midget hogs anyhow..... Grin

Exactly!!   Cool

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2012, 11:53:28 am »

And im a internet hogger Grin

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2012, 12:13:08 pm »

And im a internet hogger Grin

Exactly!

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 12:16:16 pm »

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 12:48:26 pm »

Hey!! Cutter posts pics from time to time!!!  Lets see some of your...  oh wait... nevermind!!     Shocked  laugh  Evil
HawgStriker972
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2012, 01:23:19 pm »

Those are all nice hogs guys!

Catch And Tie helps pay for the addiction!!!
driller1987
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2012, 08:11:39 pm »

Good sow man

Get them back legs or get out of the way!!!!!!
kdbfh
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2012, 11:07:25 pm »

YeahDoc Jones yous is stupid! That hogs goes no where over 175!!;)

When the tailgate drops, the bulls**t stops
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2012, 11:03:25 am »

Good hog! a catch is a catch! Pick your battles man... There is going to be plenty of that on this board! LOL!  Evil

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Doc Jones
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2012, 11:44:21 am »

Thanks ryan, and I know everybody thinks they know a little more then the first guy!
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 12:09:39 pm »

Thanks ryan, and I know everybody thinks they know a little more then the first guy!
LMAO! The first guy... LOL! Naw, pretty much everyone knows more than everyone, until proven otherwise! LMAO!  Evil Nothing towards anyone on here at all, just makin little fun... That's why I ask a lot of questions.  Wink There is no telling by a pic (unless its sitting on a scale, and still even then sometimes  Wink ), but I can honestly say that yeah, the sow doesn't look 300... but so what if it is or not. That's a good size sow, and a man should always be proud to have a dog find, bay, and do it's job. A catch is a catch whether its 40lbs or 400, so just keep hittin' em hard Doc!

Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2012, 12:15:21 pm »

LMAO! The first guy... LOL! Naw, pretty much everyone knows more than everyone, until proven otherwise! LMAO!  Evil Nothing towards anyone on here at all, just makin little fun... That's why I ask a lot of questions.  Wink There is no telling by a pic (unless its sitting on a scale, and still even then sometimes  Wink ), but I can honestly say that yeah, the sow doesn't look 300... but so what if it is or not. That's a good size sow, and a man should always be proud to have a dog find, bay, and do it's job. A catch is a catch whether its 40lbs or 400, so just keep hittin' em hard Doc!

Ryan,

Go check yourself in the mirror.  There is something brown on your nose.   Evil

RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2012, 03:56:45 pm »

Lmao!!! I wiped it off... We're good now!!! Grin lol! Naw, I guess it's just easy for me to empathize with some folks on here. Have you not been questioned before about a hog size Cutter? Or when you think you know something to be right, but everyone is telling you that's not the case? U know that gets under people's skin, or at least i do... I agreed that it does not look 300, but like I said, who cares. If he wants to think and say its 300 then let em.... All I care about is getting my dogs on hogs, and IMO, every catch is a good catch no mater what size u say it is... Hog is a hog! Lol! I think everyone's eyes are a little bigger when judging their own hogs, but thats JMO... Sorry u think I'm brown nosing, but I ain't. Might be trying to make the guy feel a little better after getting trashed a little bit, but that's my prerogative huh? Lol! Grin it's all fun n games anyhow... Good hunting to ya all.

RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2012, 04:03:26 pm »

Oh yeah, and Cutter, I sure do like the look of those Blues you breed...  some good lookin' dogs LMFAO! Wink  Grin Evil

BigNoseKate
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 04:54:49 pm »

Darn nice sow! Glad yall had a great hunt and a good time!! Good pig!

Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog
Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2012, 11:38:01 am »

Kdbfh, I dont believe you had any right to post this and call someone out as stupid for stating what they weighed there hog for and know to be true,I don`t care if the hog is 300 or not It`s none of your`s or my buisness,Besides I recall a post of yours entitled (Ole Boar we killed last year) In which you say (weighed about 300 and cut three of my dogs) . Well the sow here is every bit as big as that boar and yet when it`s on someone else your happy to jump in and mockingly say you`s stupid.Whatever just my opinion. By the way Doc good hog.

"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much."
                                              John Wayne.
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2012, 11:45:44 am »

Kdbfh, I dont believe you had any right to post this and call someone out as stupid for stating what they weighed there hog for and know to be true,I don`t care if the hog is 300 or not It`s none of your`s or my buisness,Besides I recall a post of yours entitled (Ole Boar we killed last year) In which you say (weighed about 300 and cut three of my dogs) . Well the sow here is every bit as big as that boar and yet when it`s on someone else your happy to jump in and mockingly say you`s stupid.Whatever just my opinion. By the way Doc good hog.

Dude....I think this fella "Kdbfh" was joking.....

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2012, 11:51:00 am »

Jonathan,

I believe those are Kdbfh dogs in those pics, so apparently i would say he was joking with him...

BUT, apparently on Facebook, the sow was 275... So they are getting closer!!  Lips Sealed  Cheesy    Just Kidding!!   Tongue

Kdbfh, just out of curiosity, whats up with the shotgun??
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2012, 11:56:10 am »

Kdbfh, just out of curiosity, whats up with the shotgun??

Oh, they were going to blow the knees off there buddy if he said it weighed less than 300 #'s. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: