September 20, 2024, 12:30:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 300 pound pregnant sow!  (Read 5371 times)
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2012, 11:59:26 am »

Kdbfh, just out of curiosity, whats up with the shotgun??

Oh, they were going to blow the knees off there buddy if he said it weighed less than 300 #'s. 

That chit was funny CBK..... Grin

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2012, 12:03:08 pm »

Oh, they were going to blow the knees off there buddy if he said it weighed less than 300 #'s. 

laugh  laugh  laugh 

I didnt even notice that at first!!!!  Thats a good one!!    Shocked   Grin
ARhogdogs
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2012, 12:39:32 pm »

They were also thinking about shootin those yella's and buying some blueticks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil
kdbfh
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2012, 01:06:44 pm »

Haha yeah man those are my dogs, Doc Jones is my best friend and we ain't got any catch dogs right now so we had to shoot...but we are looking for catch dogs so we ain't got deal with a gun anymore!

When the tailgate drops, the bulls**t stops
kdbfh
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2012, 02:15:28 pm »

YeahDoc Jones yous is stupid! That hogs goes no where over 175!!;)
Kdbfh, I dont believe you had any right to post this and call someone out as stupid for stating what they weighed there hog for and know to be true,I don`t care if the hog is 300 or not It`s none of your`s or my buisness,Besides I recall a post of yours entitled (Ole Boar we killed last year) In which you say (weighed about 300 and cut three of my dogs) . Well the sow here is every bit as big as that boar and yet when it`s on someone else your happy to jump in and mockingly say you`s stupid.Whatever just my opinion. By the way Doc good hog.

That's also me in the pictures and those are my dogs lol Doc Jones is my best friend I'm just pokin fun about some of the stuff Cutter's been sayin

Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2012, 02:15:45 pm »

Haha yeah man those are my dogs, Doc Jones is my best friend and we ain't got any catch dogs right now so we had to shoot...but we are looking for catch dogs so we ain't got deal with a gun anymore!
Ok sorry man I did`nt intend to falsely accuse you!

"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much."
                                              John Wayne.
kdbfh
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2012, 02:16:59 pm »

Ok sorry man I did`nt intend to falsely accuse you!
It's all good no hard feelings!

Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2012, 02:18:00 pm »

K cool,

John Wayne.
Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2012, 02:20:36 pm »

laugh  laugh  laugh 

I didnt even notice that at first!!!!  Thats a good one!!    Shocked   Grin
does your buddy still have his knees??!!lol Grin

John Wayne.
Doc Jones
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2012, 02:43:55 pm »

no i lost both knees that day, and yea i have been thinking about getting me a blue tick and trying it out so i can catch some pigs like cutter bay! and im tired of arguing about what the pig weighs or doesnt weigh. its one less pig in the woods so im happy. and thats my girlfriend holdong the shotgun, she was keeping me in check
kdbfh
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2012, 02:45:18 pm »

YeahDoc Jones yous is stupid! That hogs goes no where over 175!!;)
Kdbfh, I dont believe you had any right to post this and call someone out as stupid for stating what they weighed there hog for and know to be true,I don`t care if the hog is 300 or not It`s none of your`s or my buisness,Besides I recall a post of yours entitled (Ole Boar we killed last year) In which you say (weighed about 300 and cut three of my dogs) . Well the sow here is every bit as big as that boar and yet when it`s on someone else your happy to jump in and mockingly say you`s stupid.Whatever just my opinion. By the way Doc good hog.

Jonathan,

I believe those are Kdbfh dogs in those pics, so apparently i would say he was joking with him...

BUT, apparently on Facebook, the sow was 275... So they are getting closer!!  Lips Sealed  Cheesy    Just Kidding!!   Tongue

Wait...on facebook??? lol who's me or Doc?

Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2012, 02:50:12 pm »

Man sorry to hear that Shocked hope you can get fitted with some synthetic ones soon Grin U sure you want a bluetick?as Underdog says Cutter only catches midget hogs Wink
Don't sweat it man....Cutter only catches midget hogs anyhow..... Grin

John Wayne.
Doc Jones
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2012, 02:51:45 pm »

yea lol even with no legs im still taller then both of them! and from the pictures ive seen of cutter them blueticks produce some mighty fine pork!!!!
Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2012, 02:53:33 pm »

I`m sure they do just making sure midgets hogs were your thing Grin

John Wayne.
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2012, 04:03:18 pm »

I`m sure they do just making sure midgets hogs were your thing Grin

With no knees, it may be better to only get on the midget hogs.   Wink  Just saying.   Grin

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2012, 04:14:05 pm »

no i lost both knees that day, and yea i have been thinking about getting me a blue tick and trying it out so i can catch some pigs like cutter bay! and im tired of arguing about what the pig weighs or doesnt weigh. its one less pig in the woods so im happy. and thats my girlfriend holdong the shotgun, she was keeping me in check

Doc,

Just so you know, I never thought for one second you were trying to deceive anyone.  I figured you just truely thought she was 300 pounds.  I could care less if they are 40 pounds or 400 pounds.  I like when dogs get them bayed, and hold them there.  I'm always happy to see young men get in the sport.  In case you have not noticed, I call it like I see it.  The perception is I'm a jerk.  Well, I've been called worse.  I am an honest guy who enjoys poking fun, just as much as getting fun poked at me.  It's all in having a good time.  It was never my intention to disrespect you or your friends.  The fact that you have accepted that my opinion is just that, my opinion, tells me you may last around here.  Though there are thousands of members, the ones that participate frequently become a tight group.  I have been lucky to have met in person several on this site.  All of them have been great people.  I get together for hunts with some of the closer (I live in Florida) people when I can.  We always seem to have a good time.  Welcome to the site, and I hope you learn to embrace the friendly banter.  I should add though, I would get your girlfriend some gun safety classes before I handed her the gun again.  You are lucky something not so funny happened.  I've seen some crazy stuff happen on "accident".  Again, welcome to the site. 

I should add, you will keep receiving "heavy hog" jabs for a while.  It comes with the territory.   Evil

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Doc Jones
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2012, 04:32:54 pm »

Thanks cutter, I just get a little heated sometime and with only being 18 most people think we dot know anything and with some that's true, I'm still in the process of learning a lot about hog hunting and would like to in the future get together with some of y'all that know a lot more then me and learn something! And she did ok for never shooting a gun before, I look forward to getting to know the people on this site more and maybe making a few new friends along the way
biseral
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2012, 02:19:07 pm »

No mines bigger.... Good catch cam!
maverick10
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2012, 08:37:33 pm »

Heres one we caught not to long Doc Jones I just turned 20 buddy great sow

HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!!! REMEBER IT!!!!
OCD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:58 pm »

Nice hog fellas, cutter yall cut the kid a break man you know as well as i do weight dont matter its just fun to have the dogs out.

Lighting your way with Kelley's K-Light!
1-800-757-4965
www.kelleysk-lightsupply.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: