September 22, 2024, 02:24:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wife says... dogs go or i go:(  (Read 6790 times)
jagdtank
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2012, 09:24:22 pm »

The wife wanted a goat. she got one I knew trouble was in the works. Goat kept knocking the fire out of a jagd terrier that knows how to heel a big mean boar. My wife wants to let the goat loose during the day I told him no so hes been pretty good to just take it but being a jagd he was building a grudge and came home from church he rode with us and geuss who got loose and decided to be mean to the little helpless terrier? yeah you got that right youve seen a jagd get that look in the eyes where you know its in kill mode and cant hear see or feel. Wifes gone goat and kids went with her. We were having such a nice day too. Bad part is she wont come home unless hes gone. what to do what to do? I love my wife but don't think thats a very good choice. Hes dynamite in the woods. Im pretty sure if she would divorce me over that she aint to fond of me anyway. I'm going hunting in the morning on the bright side. Hope i get one might be my last hunt.

Read more: http://jagineb.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1798#ixzz1mtAIcchD
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 09:35:45 pm »

A hunting dog is always going to hunt u let the game come out the dog by putting the dam goat by the dog. The dog did nothing wrong it was acting on insitant game droving its not the dog its the owners
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 09:36:34 pm »

Sounds like I would have me some BBQ Goat and the wife would be gone !

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
jeskyn
Catch Dog

KynCade kennels

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »

Sounds like I would have me some BBQ Goat and the wife would be gone !

X2. I agree if your wife will leave you over a damn goat help her pack
SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 09:59:45 pm »

I always say .....a good hog dog is hard to find , I think I would be keepin the dog an if she felt that way well then she better get a uhaul cus she gonna be moving
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:02:17 pm »

Girlfriends are usually more understanding.....even of wives!  Grin
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 10:12:47 pm »

I'd be more than happy to tend to your Jagd till things settle down!!
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 10:13:50 pm »

Do whatever you have to to get the kids back home!  Wife's either leave or stay, but I would do everything in my power to keep her if thats what I had to do to keep the kids!   Take the dog to one of your buddies, if they are worth calling buddies, they will keep him for you until things work out one way are another.  
CentralTex 254
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 10:17:46 pm »

Man sorry to hear this. It seems that me and the wife get in the biggest fights ever... Over nothing. Uuuummmmmm goood bbq goat

Come and Take It
I dont like talkers
CHRIS+PAULA
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 10:22:40 pm »

Tell her if dog goes so does the goat then take the dog to a friends.

Lufkin TX.
Jonathan Barth
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 10:24:01 pm »

Do whatever you have to to get the kids back home!  Wife's either leave or stay, but I would do everything in my power to keep her if thats what I had to do to keep the kids!   Take the dog to one of your buddies, if they are worth calling buddies, they will keep him for you until things work out one way are another.  
x2

"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much."
                                              John Wayne.
Bump
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 10:33:52 pm »

Why don't you break the dog off unwanted game?  Huh?

Rex Bumpus
J.Prince
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 10:44:53 pm »

I say just let her cool down and she'll come around. The goat was her pet so of course she's gonna be upset, and overreact. With a little time she'll calm down and forgive you and the dog. And probably end up being sorry she told you to get rid of your dog.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 10:48:30 pm »

women are dime a dozen , good dogs are hard to find . but life is to short to fight and argue all the time. do what you thank is right

Monty Bennet
camodogs
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 10:55:04 pm »

first off things happen. And if the goat is out in your dogs space, then it really isnt your dogs fault, thats his space and the goat is a RUDE quest that is traspassin! Being a lady myself i get attached to all the animals, but your wife needs to understand the "laws of nature" hang tight  and it will work out hopefully.

Thou i walk thru the valley of death, I will fear no evil, for you are close by me...Psalm 23
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 11:34:13 pm »

ha ha good post bump . all this the ol ladys gotta go is crazy . just get an e- collar on the dog and break it off the goats  . what you gonna do when you are huntin and the hog runs in to someones goat pasture .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 11:43:12 pm »

Yep, girlfriends are one thing, but wife and kids are another and a dog ain't worth loosing both. Thats why theres so much divorce these days, nobody takes their vows seriously.
  Yeah, its crossed my mind a time or two, but thats as far as it got. Good luck, hope ya'll can get it worked out.