October 27, 2024, 06:28:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pickup flatbet for sell (REDUCED)  (Read 509 times)
cowboyin4Christ
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2012, 08:56:31 pm »

I have a pickup flat bed built for a regular long wheel base, single wheel truck. ISInce it fit on my long wheel base truck, it should fit any other because they are all built the same. It has a trough. It is rhino lined. Has oval lights in headache rack and back of bead. It is skirted across the back but not down the sides. It tapers in, in the back but does not taper down like a dove tailed bed. Does not have boxes on it. It has never been put on a truck except to make measurements and to make sure it fit. Me and a buddy built this flatbed for ag mechanics. We got grand champion at Parker County Sheriffs Posse ag mechanics show. It is a very nice bed and very sturdy built. I built to put on my truck to feed out of but it turned out so nice I did not want to put on my old ranch truck and I'm not putting it on my newer truck because it already has a nice flatbed on it with boxes. I really don't even want to sell it but I don't really have a use for it anymore. I was asking $1750 for it but will take $1500 for it. I need it sold. Can call or txt me and I can txt you pictures of it. 817-550-3622. Cowboyin4christ@gmail.com ( never check it)   Thanks have a blessed day
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: