October 25, 2024, 06:21:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD-Thanks ETHD!!! Pups/Dogs for Sale-Too many dogs, not enough time  (Read 970 times)
Kassie727
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2012, 04:23:53 pm »

We have too many dogs and not enough kennel space. All of our dogs are very well taken care of and are UTD on their vaccinations. Please let me know if you are interested. We may even be able to meet you if needed. Please call or text me at 817-253-8952 or email me at kassie727@hotmail.com.

Dog #1: Started Cat/Cur - 8 months old - Male -  $100
            Has been in the bay pen and will for sure bark at a hog. Has been in the woods twice and shows          
            potential, we just don't have the time to work with him like he needs to be worked with.

Dog #2: Finished Help Dog - Red Cur - 2.5 years old - Female -  $250
            Has been in the woods and in the bay pen since she was 6 months old. She is a very athletic dog      
            and will always be at the bay. She is super smart and is definitely a great pup trainer in the bay    
            pen. She was my first hog dog so I would like her to go to a good home.

Dog #3: Finished Help Dog - Black Mouth Cur - 5 years old - Male -  $200
            Has been in the woods and in the bay pen. Very good dog and very smart. He will always be at the  
            bay. Great in the bay pen also.

Dog #4: Possible Cow Dog or Hog Dog Prospect - Yellow/Red Cur - 1 year old - Female -  $250
            We bought her as a hog dog, but she is cow dog bred. We haven't worked with her very much, she
            has been in the woods hog hunting 3 times, and she went to the bay. She has also been in the  
            hog bay pen, and she bays up a hog great. Her dad is an awesome cow dog that works on a big        
            ranch in West Texas. Her mom is a great strike dog. She has a lot of potential to be either a hog
            dog or a cow dog. We just have too many dogs and don't have the time to work with her, or we  
            would be keeping her.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:25:05 am by Kassie727 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: