September 22, 2024, 06:27:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Huh???  (Voting closed: April 16, 2012, 01:41:33 pm)
yes - 2 (66.7%)
no - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rat terrior cross  (Read 567 times)
lyonshogdogs
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2012, 01:41:33 pm »

is a rat terrior catahoula/blackmouth cross worth keeping cuz i have a whole litter?
drew
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:50:44 pm »

i wouldnt keep more then one if you where but i say that my buddy had a full blood terrior that we would us to start
pups and she was a go getter and she would find pigs  lol but was just walk in hunts terriors are good dogs like and other hunting dog we use one right know to lower in holow trees to pull coon out
lyonshogdogs
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 01:53:31 pm »

[/quote]
it was my friends house dog and idk much about him are they generally smart my bitch aint much on sense
drew
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:59:46 pm »

Man if you are saying that about your own dog and don't think
she is breed worthy and would take a chance on the cross then I wouldn't u may know this  just throwing it out there. Man good luck
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 01:15:36 pm »

Does the rat terrier do anything? or is at a short fat football with legs that prefers to sit in the air conditioning? If it was an accidental breeding and you all ready have the litter, and wanting to know about keeping  a pup, well its your choice but if either of the parents were just so-so or less than that, I would not waste my time, however if the rat terrier wants to bne a hunter and the Cat/cur is a real good dog it might make you a interesting dog.

If you are asking about breeding the cross. well dont try to recreate the wheel. and its asubject I dont bother re-re-re-re-re discussing anymore do a "search"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: