October 06, 2024, 12:23:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want to start some Plotts for me?  (Read 709 times)
kellywood
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:23:51 pm »

Hello Friends, I am needing a little help due to health problems. I don't forsee my condition hindering me for the long term, so I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that would be interested in starting some dogs for me. I have a male and female reg. Plotts that are coming on 7 and 9 months old. They are both White Deer bred and their litter mates have made some fine hog dogs and I want to see if these two will be worth anything. Let me know if you interested and I am sure we can work out something that would be good for everyone! You can message me on here, email me at oak33@austin.rr.com but the best would be to text me at 512-944-5054 Thanks for your help, Josh Kelly

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE!
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:23:08 am »

It'd help if you let people know where you from.
kellywood
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 03:11:50 pm »

Sorry Fellas, I am in Central Texas, just South of Austin. Thanks

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE!
ole shep
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 09:47:56 pm »

I got 20 HD total and just had surgery myself. Or I would be in. This is a genuine great guy. A wounded warrior and a good ole country boy. He came to buy a dog from me. I gave him the dog but wished I would have give him my best dog. Good luck Josh I know you probably won't care for me writing this. Believe me I would not do it on most folks.

There is nothing a dip of snuff won't make better. Bow hunter. Bend it and send it. WWT approved
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: