September 17, 2024, 01:06:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy May Day  (Read 2171 times)
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2012, 11:36:11 am »

Go out and protest...

"Always Give Your Dogs The Best Possible DOG Life"
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:50:29 pm »

Ummmmm... what are we protesting?
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 01:03:02 pm »

are you following the news (the real news)Huh? if yes, you'll know that there are many issues to protest against, i.e. drones use, the 1%, immigration crack down, and much more..

tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 11:42:34 pm »

What is the "real" news? I might be watching the fake news.

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:36:20 am »

May day is for communists.

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 10:19:27 am »

...the real news is democracynow.org it will open up all of your eyes!

Hog Dog Mike
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 10:38:29 am »

Everybody needs to read Das Kapital by Karl Marx. It is Obamma's handbook.
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 01:24:51 pm »

...the real news is democracynow.org it will open up all of your eyes!
That's exactly what I figured you'd say. Why are you even on a hog hunting website?

Folks, this guy is undoubtedly a PETA activist.

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 03:55:24 pm »

Nothing to do with PETA, just a man that stands for human rights and support fair treatment for everyone, not just the rich.

cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 04:17:49 pm »

Nothing to do with PETA, just a man that stands for human rights and support fair treatment for everyone, not just the rich.
Wow in that case I would feed a crap load of dogs matter a fact I might be around a 100 by now if they all got to stay here. But I only keep the best the ones that work. A dead beat is a dead beat no matter how you look at it. A man who is intelligent enough to go out and do well for his self should not have to share his hard earned money with a bum are a dope head. If he puts a lot of work and money to build his empire the man that he hires to work for him should not make no where near what he makes. 
Right now we are working real hard in the US on being a 3rd world country. We don't need this kinda crap in the US.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 01:21:14 pm »

"Wow in that case I would feed a crap load of dogs matter a fact I might be around a 100 by now if they all got to stay here. But I only keep the best the ones that work. A dead beat is a dead beat no matter how you look at it. A man who is intelligent enough to go out and do well for his self should not have to share his hard earned money with a bum are a dope head. If he puts a lot of work and money to build his empire the man that he hires to work for him should not make no where near what he makes.
Right now we are working real hard in the US on being a 3rd world country. We don't need this kinda crap in the US'

Wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy???

rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 03:58:39 pm »

not for nothin here, but im gonna give you some advice,  you came to the wrong place.  Just sayin....
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 04:22:14 pm »

"Wow in that case I would feed a crap load of dogs matter a fact I might be around a 100 by now if they all got to stay here. But I only keep the best the ones that work. A dead beat is a dead beat no matter how you look at it. A man who is intelligent enough to go out and do well for his self should not have to share his hard earned money with a bum are a dope head. If he puts a lot of work and money to build his empire the man that he hires to work for him should not make no where near what he makes.
Right now we are working real hard in the US on being a 3rd world country. We don't need this kinda crap in the US'

Wouldn't it be nice if it was that easy???
ITS THAT EASY IF YOU WANT IT TO BE.

Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 04:39:39 pm »

This should get interesting...  Evil

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 04:46:19 pm »

Ok, let me ask you a question. The fact that Verizon made 12 billion dollars last year and somehow was in the 8% tax bracket does not bother you? The fact that Apple was last year in the 13% tax bracket does not bother you? You don't want to ask yourself why aren't they in the 30% + tax bracket? Also, there are so many other hundreds of corporations that are doing the same thing!!! Imagine how this country would strive if the remaining 25% tax they are suppose to pay would be invested here!! Instead, if someone makes about $25,000.00, they HAVE TO PAY 30%, and if not, well they go to jail. Not fair!

T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 05:01:28 pm »

Life's not fair. Shoulda had that figured out by the time you had to take showers at school, but then again I don't reckon an intellectual do goodun occupooper like yourself was much of an athlete.  laugh

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 05:11:41 pm »

Ok the union guys of gm got there fair share all these years with no money saved by tm cause they paid there share to the employees and they had to get there butts bailed out by the government. Every union job I ever had laid off. The companies that banked money for a rainy day did not lay off. They struggled until things got back right with the economic s .then started banking money again.

Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 05:47:18 pm »

"Life's not fair. Shoulda had that figured out by the time you had to take showers at school, but then again I don't reckon an intellectual do goodun occupooper like yourself was much of an athlete."

Glad you at least admit that life is not fair, which means you understand that when a company makes 12 billion dollars per year, they should not be under the 10% tax bracket. And I am not being selfish here, all I am saying is that the remaining tax they SHOULD pay would be of great help to the entire system. This is what needs to change!

P.S. About athletism, I have 20 years of martial arts experience and I am still practicing weekly.  Wink

T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 06:10:46 pm »

And of course by "martial arts" you mean you play ALOT of World of Warcraft.

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 06:23:19 pm »

T Bob, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: