September 17, 2024, 01:17:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy May Day  (Read 2181 times)
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 06:26:03 pm »

All I am saying its there money to do what they want with it. If its my money I don't plan on sharing. I don't believe that I should have to give up any more money than the man that makes less than me. If you pay 10% than I pay 10%  doesn't matter what are are annual income is. If you take 30% from me and only 10% from you then that ain't fair.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 07:46:08 pm »

Glad we agree.

"Always Give Your Dogs The Best Possible DOG Life"
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 08:03:01 pm »

All I am saying its there money to do what they want with it. If its my money I don't plan on sharing. I don't believe that I should have to give up any more money than the man that makes less than me. If you pay 10% than I pay 10%  doesn't matter what are are annual income is. If you take 30% from me and only 10% from you then that ain't fair.

So, as a policy maker...  Grin   Let's say you have some foreign, heavy-hitter of a company express interest into bringing their business to the USA....

... now this is a company that, regardless of how they are taxed, will bring SERIOUS revenue to the U.S. in the form of jobs and the trickle down effect thereof...

As a policy maker...  Grin   You now have a decision to make...  Either, you can look at prospective "company X" and say, "please come to America to do business, where everyone is taxed the same... 30%."     .... at which point, "company X" says "F#CK you.  We'll set up shop in Mexico then."   

... in other words... tax breaks are sometimes a necessity to bring in big business that, otherwise, would do their business elsewhere.

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 08:11:22 pm »

The unfortunate truth is that most HUGE American corporations have 80% of their stuff off shore in order to not pay tax here in the US.

Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 08:24:49 pm »

The unfortunate truth is that most HUGE American corporations have 80% of their stuff off shore in order to not pay tax here in the US.

My point exactly.

Welcome to the Gun Show

rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 06:09:10 am »

My point exactly.

anyone else notice how effectively noahs question was answered?
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 11:35:03 am »

Noah, good to see we are on the same page.

rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 11:37:45 am »

Noah, good to see we are on the same page.

I could be wrong, but i think what noah is saying is it is sometimes necessary to give the big companies tax breaks for the betterment of the country.  I also think what your sayin is everyone should be taxed the same?  Unless im mistaken yall arent even in the same book..  but i could be wrong.
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 01:51:36 pm »

I'm going after more popcorn.......anybody need a refill?....... Smiley

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 02:02:37 pm »

and a beer please....
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 03:12:41 pm »

Why give a tax break for the corporations, when the CEO salary has increased by 400% in the past 15 years, and their yearly bonuses are in the milions? I say tax them accordingly and don't allow them any off shore breaks. That way the tax money will help this country instead of other countries and corupt politicians.

wine6978
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 03:25:22 pm »

So what about the little guy? The guy that has busted his a$$ his whole life, and has worked and worked. It is finally paying off for him since he is now successful and owns a smaller gas business. He is part owner in some rigs offshore, and makes a VERY nice income. Since he makes such good money should he be taxed more? He has busted his ass and worked holidays and birthdays, but now the government thinks that he should have to pay more taxes since he is successful? Nope it is bull**** and it is happening in this country. The government is punishing these people that are busting their butts and have worked to get the money they have. This is all bull****, and makes me so mad because it hits home!!! Punish the successful companies, they make so much money their not gonna miss it if its gone!!! Ha
Explorer
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 03:39:56 pm »

The small guy that worked hard and is now successful should pay his fair share, no more no less. But the corporations that are making billions and billions of dollars also need to pay their fair share and keep the tax money in this country.

wine6978
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 03:52:54 pm »

Exactly!!! He SHOULD pay no more or less. So then we should look at every successful company in this country and see who owns it, where they came from, and how they got to where they are. But instead people see that they make a few million dollars a year and say that it is not fair that they pay the same taxes as the school teacher! When it actually is extremely fair because they busted their a$$es to get what they have. But this wonderful (please see my sarcasm) government we have is trying to tax these successful people. Why?
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 04:16:41 pm »

[... in other words... tax breaks are sometimes a necessity to bring in big business that, otherwise, would do their business elsewhere.

Why give a tax break for the corporations, when the CEO salary has increased by 400% in the past 15 years, and their yearly bonuses are in the milions? I say tax them accordingly and don't allow them any off shore breaks. That way the tax money will help this country instead of other countries and corupt politicians.

See not the same page...  Grin  Where is dub??  I need a smily for stirring the pot... Cheesy
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 04:45:47 pm »

I'm going after more popcorn.......anybody need a refill?....... Smiley

Whew, no more popcorn for me. Im getting dizzy. This is like riding a merry go round.  Grin

Now please continue......

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 05:04:31 pm »

yall arent even in the same book..  but i could be wrong.

HAHAHA, well said brother!! I may have to steal that  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 05:15:10 pm »

I don't know Noah Floridians and Californians are pretty close. Grin Now all we need is someone from New York city. Get a rope. Grin

Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 05:31:57 pm »

Explorer I guess you believe in the inheritance tax. That way you get hit so hard that it puts the property and money back in the economic system . That's working out real great for the government. Family ranches and farm lands are being busted up all over the US because they get taxed so hard on inheritance they cant pay the taxes so they will sale so they will come out a head.

Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 06:03:18 pm »

Man... these are HUGE concepts, many of which we the people are not completely privy to the details of.   Big money on a national/international level has the ability to "make it's own rules"... just the way it is.  Unfortunately, we must trust that our government makes the right decisions in this regard, based on the long term benefit for our country... unfortunately, with that much money on the line, there will always be private individuals(federal government) that attempt to steer the ACTUAL government for short term, personal gain... to the demise of our national economy.

The GLARING weakness I see in our current economic state is the LACK OF EQUITY on the streets....  Equity, wealth more specifically, has the transforming effect to keep an economy moving forward(obviously right? Grin)...

So where did our working equity go?   Overseas.

What I keep going back to is the idea of a "wealth based economy"... call it "Buy American" or whatever.... but I see no reason to allow goods made overseas to be imported for sale in the US without substantial taxation (chicken tax) to offset the desire to send jobs out of the country.

I heard a man describe it like this(referring to America's addiction to foreign oil)...  "THE BIGGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN THE HISTORY OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD." 

Every dollar that leaves our shores, is a dollar that could have gone into an American worker's pocket and that WEALTH would be "kept in circulation"....

I have a lot more to say about this, but I need a brain break  Grin   RL, feel free to take over from here  Wink Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: