September 19, 2024, 01:30:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Later on tonight... "Tuff man competition gone bad"....  (Read 2154 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:36:11 pm »

Just remindin' myself so as I don't forget HAHA!  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Jaredmiko
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:36:14 pm »

What channel?
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:41:31 pm »

channel "ETHD" if you dont have internet then your S.O.L

ill tune in noah  Wink Grin

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
Kid7
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 07:35:23 pm »

thats right you promised! better be good for all this build up Grin

Seth Gillespie
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 08:24:10 pm »

Too much build up just to hear an old story about me gettin' my ass kicked HAHA  Grin    ... always wonder why, whenever a big group of my friends get together... never fails, THIS is the damn story they want to hear again lol... sadistic baystards....  Grin

So.   Started off as a "birthday outing" for my wife, April... a group of us were gonna meet up in town at her favorite sushi restaraunt for dinner.... as goes....  Grin  I got a few Sapporo's in me and managed to talk the wife into goin' "dancin'" after dinner at a well known club in the area... Some of her rowdy friends happened to be out on the town that night(Lee wussed out and went home  Grin), so we all met up at the estabishment... paid our cover, and ordered some more drinks...  Grin   .... strangely enough, the place was ABSOLUTELY PACKED this night... and this was a BIG place... as I eased into the crowd, I remember thinking to myself "somethin' fun is gonna happen tonight"  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

POTTER
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:58 pm »

Proceed
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 08:52:04 pm »

Beer run, sorry  Grin

Chapter 2: Pre-history...

So, at this point in my life, my wife and I had not really been goin' out on the town that much for maybe the last year... (that's a WHOLE nother' story  WinkShocked Grin)  ... so, the "going's on" of the local hot spots was, at best, a distant memory of what "was" lol....  This particular place we were at was primarily a big pressure cooker of a club... three sides... one side a country bar...  the other side the complete opposite....  Wink Grin  .... and in the middle?   Why, a boxing ring of course  Grin

I had been to this bar many times over the years, had some good times there... was a well known place for it's "patron boxing" which I had engaged in for "fun" in the past HAHA...   

... this night was already seeming to be a good bit more "electric" than our past adventures however, and, for the life of me... I could not figure out why....

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 09:12:06 pm »

... as I made my "customary" solo "walk around the club" to survey the "sitiation"  Grin(am I the only one that does this?  Grin) .... I noticed the "sign up station" for the "patron boxing".... and so, OF COURSE, I said "why not" and went to write my name down... on a list with NO names...(comin' on 11pm at this point...)

... the women sitting behind the table seemed to be suprised when I mosied up and asked to sign up for a fight... they actually tried to warn me now that I look back on it HAHA... I remember her asking me "have you been drinking?"... to which I says, "yes, a couple beers"....  Grin   .... she stared at me for a couple long seconds and said, "I'm sorry, but you can't fight tonight."   ..... SAY WHAT???   I objected, plead my case, and.... quite reluctantly, she took my name and said "when they call for the fighter's meeting, go to the back to sign the necessary waivers and hear the fight rules... and go drink some water...".     ... this last comment almost made me question the entirety of the situation... but I shrugged it off and went to get another beer  Grin

OK.  Grin  (I was still 100% oblivious at this point to what I had just gotten myself into...)

Welcome to the Gun Show

Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 09:40:51 pm »

whats

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 09:41:11 pm »

wrong with

Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 09:41:28 pm »

finishing a

Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 09:41:44 pm »

story on

Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 09:42:01 pm »

one post?

Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 09:44:08 pm »

Wink

Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 09:47:20 pm »

Chapter 3:  WTF....

So... main event time... I WAS PUMPED!!!  Grin... my adrenaline was kickin' in good... I was lookin' around at everybody in the bar sayin' to myself... "I can whoop anybody in here tonight!!!"   Grin  ... about that time, over the loud speaker, the announcer called out for "any contestants signed up for the boxing tournament tonight, please make your way to the rear of the building for paperwork and fight rules"...
.... Man, I handed my beer to my wife, got a kiss, hopped up and started to "strut" through the crowd, all the while looking across the whole bar for "my fellow patrons" that should also be making their way to the back... but, there were none..... strangely...  Undecided     ... for a good while I actually thought I might be going to the "wrong" rear of the building.... all the way to that door, I was the ONLY person to make a move to go to the pre-fight meeting... man I shoulda known better HAHA   Grin

... as I pushed through the doors I was greeted by the blank stare of about 30 men, dressed in silk boxing shorts, laced boxing shoes, taped hands, flat noses, cauliflower ears.... the silence was absolutely deafening... my gut told me to turn the f#ck around, say "I was just looking for the pisser", go take a seat by my friends and drink my beer....

BUT.... that old foe named "pride" had other ideas lol....   Grin    ... the fight manager asked me how much I weighed, at which point, I was all in... like it or not HAHA... in my wranglers and cowboy hat no less  Grin

... I had a seat while the manager said some things about purse money, $200 PER FIGHT, put on a good show.... blah, blah, blah... the whole while, these sombitches were sizing me up.... obviously confused why a "boxer" would come to a money fight in blue-jeans and a cowboy hat... man, I must say, it gave me the initial psychological advantage HAHAHA....  Grin   ... little did they know, I was about as far from a boxer as one could get at that time... I may have looked the part, but I damn sure wasn't prepared to box with a trained boxer... but, WHAT THE HELL... "I can take a whippin' ".... that's what I told myself anyways...  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 10:11:32 pm »

Wait till y'all hear Noah's story....  "One time at band camp"   Evil

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 10:14:19 pm »

Chapter 4:  Go time...

They matched me up with the heaviest boxer in the bunch, I was about 190... him maybe 200.   His "stage name" (oh God... he has a stage name.... this can't be good...  Undecided Grin) was "Mr. Olympia".   The manager told us we would be fighting and, of course, I smiled and made my way over to shake hands with the man... who abruptly turned his back to me and started hitting the heavy bag.... son of a bitch.....   I suddenly realized these boys were here to make money, and I was in(as usual) WAY  over my head HAHAHA....  Grin

... as I listened to the first couple fights from that backroom, I remember the crowd "roaring" at the point each man was knocked down...  at this point, the attendants came to me and asked me where my "equipment" was.... my blank stare obviously communicated to them to go and retrieve the "sucker" gear from the janitor's closet lol... these sombitches brought me this set of f%cking VELCRO WALMART boxing gloves... Literally, TWICE as big as anyone elses gloves.... "you have GOT to be joking...." .... they were not.... these gloves were like duct-taping a frickin' pillow over your fist and tryin' ta knock a bitch out.... it JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. 

... again, that little voice inside my head said "RUN YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!! RUN!!!!!".... but... GOOD OLD PRIDE had other ideas.... "you can do this"  Grin

... velcro, "velcro'd" up "tight"  Grin... they drug the loser's limp body out of the ring and called in "Mr. Olympia vs........... Noah."    ..... here we go...  Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 10:26:27 pm »

Hurry up ! You know some us have to work for a living !  Grin

A scared dog dont get no meat !
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 11:01:22 pm »