October 24, 2024, 06:17:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lacy Pups for Sale  (Read 883 times)
Rachael Connally
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:32:58 pm »

I have four pups who are about ready to go.  Pups were born on Easter and will be ready to go next week.
They have received their first round of shots and wormer.
We have two males and two females, all reds.  We have one typical red and the rest are dark reds.

The pups are out of our old male, Levi, and our female, Chula. Both parents are NLDA registered.  Both are good pen/woods dogs, know when to get gritty, and have good noses; and this has shown in their previous litters and pups.  The male pups should be on the larger side, weighing around 55 lbs like their sire, while the females should be around 40 lbs.

We are asking $400 for the NLDA registerable male.
He'll be a big pup, already showing a dominant disposition and a lot of confidence.

We are asking $300 for the NLDA registerable female.
She'll be smaller and built like the dam.

$150 for visual culls.
There is nothing wrong with these pups, but they will not be registered as they have white on their faces.
        Here's the male:

And the female:

Here's the sire:

And the dam:

Email me at niftymutt@yahoo.com for more information on lineage, ect.  Or call or text me at 210-842-5331 if you are interested.
We are located in La Vernia, Texas.  All these pups need working homes.  We are not looking to sell them as pets.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: