October 28, 2024, 04:23:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We got whipped.  (Read 3197 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 11:36:11 am »

I will go back to four dogs on the ground maybe three with a back up catch dog waiting on the wheeler and a young dog on the wheeler also that I will let go when I know the hog is stopped just for the training .  This is how we always hunted and worked out well .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Dedication07
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 11:48:00 am »

Well u said yay is four off cracker cracker himself, plus crackers cousin and a bunch of others that will all pile up in there and hold there own! That seems to me like u are referring to. Use them all at once! If not, what are they gonna pile up on like fire ants? You also said if a hog can get threw that maze it needs to be shot. Threw what what if your only using one! I re read it twice it seemed to me like u were referring to use all them dogs at once, I mean every one to there own, if u are that's good it just seemed like a mess! !
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 12:16:21 pm »

No doubt it would be a hell of a mess if you done it like that.  I should have explained it a little better but hell I would think most know you are not going to run 15 dogs on the ground at one time that would be stupid as hell . 

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
LTcaughthog
Alpha Dog

Philippians 4:13

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 06:15:47 pm »

No doubt it would be a hell of a mess if you done it like that.  I should have explained it a little better but hell I would think most know you are not going to run 15 dogs on the ground at one time that would be stupid as hell . 

I seen that many dogs before lol swarmed about 150lb sow by the time we got too it. No need too finish it off lol dogs done stretched it enough.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: