October 25, 2024, 06:37:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling out SOLD  (Read 459 times)
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: July 11, 2012, 12:37:05 pm »

Got a female pit for sale first she is a very friendly dog no human aggression or dog aggression unless jumped on an she will defend herself. She is almost two give or take an she will either ride the wheeler or be a running catch dog. She has an amazing handle on her she will come when called sit lay down she is house broke. Loves playing with the kids and will catch hogs. I want 300 for her

Next is a male brindle dog not sure exactly how old he is but he is one rough customer on a hog he is not a very old dog he will go to a bay and he will get ahead and hunt he has only struck 3 hogs this far. He will go out with strike dog and stay with them the distance especially on a hog. I want 200 for him
I can text a pick of him. Text is best way to reach me 903-440-6007 or hoghunterwithdogs@gmail.com please don't call to bull crap me I don't really want to sell my dogs but I don't have much choice.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:00:35 pm by mutlycrewhogdogs » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: