September 19, 2024, 06:42:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken Phone  (Read 771 times)
hogdog9
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2012, 08:56:05 am »

For those who have been sending me text messages and calling my phone and I have not been replying or returning your phone calls its gonna be a few days b4 I do. I had another accident fighting another fire and forgot my phone was in my pocket. It melted it this time so its been sent off and they didn't even give me a replacement to help me out so I am without a phone. So if you have called or texted me within the last 2 days don't think I'm ignoring you. I will return all phone calls asap if you need to talk to me you you can email me at milburn909@yahoo.com or message me on the board.

Thanks
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 09:54:01 am »

Now that sounds like an excuse to me

So how have people messed there phones up? I had one take a blood bath. I took it off my belt and put it in the cargo pocket of some hunting pants to keep it safe. I was hunting a spot that did not want me to gut the deer in the field and attract coyotes. So me being the smart guy and did not want to drag out the deer through some nasty mud I just drove back to put the deer in my truck. As I was putting the deer on the tail gate the head fell on my leg and a bunch of blood came out and ran down my leg. The top of my cargo pocket was open and the pocket filled with blood as well as my boot. I found out blood is worse than water. I got the phone out of my pocket turned it off and removed the battery wiped it off the best I could. When I got home I cleaned it with contact cleaner inside and out. Thanks to my fast reaction turning it off and removing the battery there was no major damage. But a few bottons did not work any more.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
hogdog9
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 10:38:13 am »

Well this is the 3rd one sence January and the second one i have had to replace due to fire damage. The last one was just 3 or 4 weeks ago and i forgot it was in my pocket AGAIN and i put my wild land pants on over my jeans and the screan got to hot and water damage also. This one the fire just completly melted the screan. lol
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 10:45:08 am »

well every time i get an upgrade on my cell phone and get me one of those picture taking phones , i inadvertantly,  either get it knocked off my belt or it falls out of my pocket while feeding the dogs. and by the time i realize it's gone i walk the yard and find it chewed all to hell and back . and have to turn my old plain jane no frills phone back on and wait for the time to upgrade and get a new one   lol

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
PLP
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 12:01:38 pm »

well every time i get an upgrade on my cell phone and get me one of those picture taking phones , i inadvertantly,  either get it knocked off my belt or it falls out of my pocket while feeding the dogs. and by the time i realize it's gone i walk the yard and find it chewed all to hell and back . and have to turn my old plain jane no frills phone back on and wait for the time to upgrade and get a new one   lol

So instead of a blackberry you have a ......dingleberry phone? Grin
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 12:03:56 pm »

Now that ain't right. Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
PLP
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 12:04:45 pm »

Oh the question. Yes well I have dropped mine in manholes, toilets, water mains, lift stations, septic tanks, left them on the hood of trucks, toolboxes,tailgates you name it. When we do our annual budget I have a line item for phone replacement.LOL
PLP
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 12:05:53 pm »

Now that ain't right. Grin

Funny though! My daughter coined that term
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 01:01:03 pm »

yeah it's whatever you want a call it  lol i'm not a talkin on the phone kinda person  lo l  my plan is for 300 anytime minutes with free incoming and no  text . this last bill said i used about 14 minutes all month . my phone conversations are short and to the point lol

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
co
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 02:29:51 pm »

That sounds about like my minute usage. I used to have the 300 min plan...which was the lowest plan available on sprint at the time but when I got married my wife wanted cingular because thats what she was used to and since I never used the phone much anyway it didnt bother me...until I seen the plans they have to offer...lowest plan is 700 minutes. I couldn't believe my eyes. Who in the world has enough time to talk 700 min worth? I really dont even want a phone but  my wife says she needs to be able to get ahold of me
hogdog9
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 03:10:46 pm »

That sounds about like my minute usage. I used to have the 300 min plan...which was the lowest plan available on sprint at the time but when I got married my wife wanted cingular because thats what she was used to and since I never used the phone much anyway it didnt bother me...until I seen the plans they have to offer...lowest plan is 700 minutes. I couldn't believe my eyes. Who in the world has enough time to talk 700 min worth? I really dont even want a phone but  my wife says she needs to be able to get ahold of me
She needs to be able to get ahold of you OR KEEP TRACK of you hahahahahaha
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 05:31:35 pm »

ive baptized mine, lost it in the snow till it melted, threw it as a disk, dropped in it a lake, ran over it, dropped one in a turkey fryer... that wasnt so smart.

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 07:33:06 pm »

I say mine is a tracking device so my wife can track me. She gets upset when I leave it at home or leave the ringer turned off. 

hogdog9
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 08:22:00 am »

I say mine is a tracking device so my wife can track me. She gets upset when I leave it at home or leave the ringer turned off. 
MINE T2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: