October 25, 2024, 02:29:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 92 Toyota custom hunting truck  (Read 943 times)
Jpigg
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2012, 05:58:43 am »

I have a Toyota pickup that I really hate to get of but I am not using it and with my new job don't have the time to stop and scratch my rear end so here ya go. I bought the truck for a grand for a project and redone the body and bed with nothing in mind but catching hogs using dogs. I bought the truck knowing that the transmission was going to have to be dropped for repair but still got around ok. The motor runs like a top. I did the custom body first and then started this job. So therefore the transmission is in exactly the same shape. I was told I could get it fixed for 3 to 4 hundred bucks. The price is 1500 firm.jpigg@Gmail.com or (830-255-3358). I can send pics. Do not waste my time please. Don't check voicemail so don't leave one. Txt and ill call you back

for all you hog hunters out there. if your heart aint in it 100 percent, get out. dogs are a reflection of there owner and they will only be as good as you make em.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: