September 19, 2024, 06:02:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild little redneck children!  (Read 2020 times)
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2012, 04:47:36 pm »

So I have a red rider bb gun that I use from time to time when young dogs bark fir no reason on the chain or in the kennel or when they make a habit of baying the in laws horses and whatnot. My daughter never likes seeing me grab it because she knows one of her dogs is fixing to yelp. Well earlier this afternoon we were playing in the yard and she was giving me pecans to crack for her amusement when my wife's lil house dog came and stole several pecans from Bailey and run off with em.
This didn't sit well with my lil lady & she yelled at the puppy! I laughed as she walked away but next thing I know, she's bringing the bb gun to me and telling the puppy " NO SWIPING!!!"

Next adventure. Just now as I'm righting this she's sitting on the porch counting her pecans and singing when her cousin who lives about a hundred yards away on the other side of the pasture hears her and starts yelling her name. Bailey hears him and yells back they keep this up for several minutes till hunter goes and tells his momma to bring him over, so were all sitting here enjoying some pre thanksgiving festivities.

So go ahead and tell some
Funny stories on yalls kiddos

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 05:05:11 pm »

not my lil one but she is my niece. i adopted her for 2 years when my sister had some bad habits. first time i took her to the farm we let henry chase the pigs around the pasture and in the process one went into the dog house. she goes runnin over and shes jumping up and down screamin for the dog!

she had her a good old time and i think shes in love with my little gyp i got now, they were inseparable at my wedding in october.

just a few of her

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
Swine-Stalker
Alpha Dog

Cody Everett

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 05:21:22 pm »

Mine killed his first squirrel this morning (story posted). I shot and broke the tail hahaha then he shot and killed it. When it hit the ground, I think everyone within 2 miles heard him shouting for joy. I had to calm him down so I could redeem myself on the next tree rat. 8 years old and he was gutting the squirrels and cleaning bass with me all most of the afternoon.

We'll all be equal under the grass, God's got a heaven for country trash

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
Swine-Stalker
Alpha Dog

Cody Everett

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 05:22:10 pm »

We'll all be equal under the grass, God's got a heaven for country trash

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
J.Prince
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 06:55:26 pm »

I shot a deer a few weeks back while my 3 yr. Old was with me, and ever since then the kid is crazy about getting another deer. He talks about hunting deer constantly, and finds a way to take anything you say and spin it into something about hunting. The other day we were out back shooting some cans off his swing set deck with his little bb gun. After shooting a little while he tells me that we are in his deer stand, so I asked him what kind of deer are you going to shoot out of here. Then he proceeds to tell me a very in-depth what seems to be very thought out plan to shoot one of Santa's reindeer when they land on the house. I told him he better stick to whitetail if he wants any presents.

Lol
bigthickethogdogs
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 07:02:38 pm »

my five year old little boy stot his first bird w/ my 17 this evening riding around on the ranger. said he wanted to bring it home n show his mom, then he was going to cut its head off n hang it on the wall i told him she prob would'nt go for that we better just show her & then throw it away

cody hughes
Da Butcher
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 08:15:54 pm »

I took my 5 year old son Caleb deer hunting earlier this season. It was a morning hunt and we were in the blind by 5:30. We sat in the blind, and I peeled a pare with my pocket knife and sliced it and would give him a chunk off the blade of my knife. After passing up a doe and it getting about 9:30, Caleb is looking a little worn out. So i ask him, you about ready to head to the house?  He looks at me like I'm completely crazy and says, WE AINT SHOT NO DEER YET!!!  Hunting is all he talks about now, and if he's telling the story it always starts out about us leaving the house when it was still dark and eating the pare off my knife...  Actually everytime we go thru the produce section he brings up the pare and pocket knife. 

I also have a 8 year old named Eli. When he was 5, and on his 1st hunt we were staying at my parents house. As we were leaving early that morning my mom told Eli that when we got back they could bake some ginger bread cookies. So we head out and get in the blind about 6:30, the plan was to take a turkey or two. I had them patterned and knew exactly when they'd arrive. So we get in the blind and in about 15 minutes Eli's getting antsy, so I pull out a DVD player with headphones. He watches a cartoon, and all the while he's asking when we're going back to Granny's...  About that time the turkey appear off in the distance about 600 yards away and i point'em out to him thinking that would get his attention. Well, unfortunately that was not the case. He kept asking, when we going back to Grannys???  The turkey finally close the distance and they're all around our stand. I shoot one, and then another...  You'd think he'd be fired up, but no such luck...  After gathering up the birds and cleaning them, I got a 4 wheeler out and we went riding...  Same ole, same ole...  When we going back to Grannys???   That boy had COOKIES on the brain!!!   
H.Wilson
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 10:23:54 pm »

Well I don't have any kids guys but I have a 4 yr old little cousin and a 6 yr old their dad isn't around any more so I have my hands full keeping these two boys in a mans world but I think I'm doing a good job to be 20 tanner is the youngest and the most excited about running dogs if he sees me loading up dogs here he comes a running across the pasture he is my own personal shadow when I'm at home and god forbid I go do any kind of hunting with out him I'll get some pics with talan tommorow but here is tanner

Tanners first hog hunt which was very successful

It might be lonely at the top but it's a bitch on the bottom
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 10:47:01 pm »

Yea Hunter, you're a good young man and after deer season finishes up, hopefully I'll make a trip up there with you and Tanner and we can try to fill a whole horse trailer with hogs for him!!

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »

My kids are normal. They were hanging upside down from the branches as I brought the food in. Of course when I was at the store I was talking to a guy that needs hogs and yotes removed after deer season. We are going to bring our kids along. That is what everyone does while getting the Thanksgiving groceries right? Our kids ain't redneck they're Texan. Of course on Thanksgiving we will put out the roping head and work on roping skills for the little ones too. Just normal Texas stuff.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 07:04:49 am »

Well one of my favorite and I have many on all three of my kids but Rowdy is for sure my redneck.lol Rowdy would have been 5 years old and it was Christmas day at the inlaws. Rowdy had gotten a bb gun from Santa that morning and was on the hunt for something in the inlaws yard. Well we were all in the house being good parents not watching our kid and we hear Rowdy beating on the door he was so excited he went out hunting with his new gun and killed his first bird by himself .Now this is where it gets funny it was a illegal endangered wood pecker  .The inlaws are upset they are scared he will get in trouble and i go and grab the phone book they said what are you doing I said the only way to know for sure its illegal is to call the gamewarden and ask. You would have thought the world had came to the end when I said that. How is anyone going to know he killed something illegal  Now as I post it on a public forum they would have to prove if my story is fiction or non fiction . Cheesy

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 07:10:53 am »

Went out a couple weeks ago to feed hogs in the pen, when i got there i noticed the sow i thought was piggy wasnt.  My 3 year old takes off running past the pen (as fast as his short 3 year old legs would carry him) screaming SOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE lol.  When i round the corner of the pen, there were 6 piglets running for their lives from my terrifying three year old.  He actually managed to catch one of them, then he notified me it was my job to catch the rest so we could take them home.  When I asked them why he informed me "the baby puppies need to play with them"  (whenever i train dogs on the pen hogs i tell him they are playing with the hogs, i think hes figurin this whole hog huntin thing out)  Grin

cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 07:13:59 am »

Rowdy has also been to the DR to have a fishing lure removed from his neck That his sister Tristen hung there.lol Tristen has blacked her eye from jumping so high on the bed she hit the celling fan. Tristen named her Butt Judy and says Judy talks way to much! Cattle is my little one and he ask Rowdy on a daily basis if he ever uses his head.lol

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
shuttin em down
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 07:36:47 am »

Earlier in bow season I took my lil brother hunting hes 5 it was a afternoon hunt as soon as we got in the blind he leaned back in his chair and propped up his feet I said what are you doing he said my papa (grandfather) taught me this truck I said what trick he said wake me up when a deer gets here sure enough about a hour later a 10 point comes out and I wake him up and I said see the deer he said why haven't you shot it already then I shot it the buck ran about 50 yards and fell over I said hes down he said we need to go get ol blue (grandfathers Deer dog) I said why hes down he said IDC I like watching ol blue  work a trail
H.Wilson
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42:04 am »

Yea Hunter, you're a good young man and after deer season finishes up, hopefully I'll make a trip up there with you and Tanner and we can try to fill a whole horse trailer with hogs for him!!

Thanks T bob I appreciate it but I enjoy the heck out of showing these boys what I can I told tanner last night that we were going to take him hunting and try to fill up a trailer full of hogs for him well I went and got in the shower when I got out he was sitting at the door full dressed with his jacket boots and dog lead I asked where you going he replied me what do you mean me we got to start filling up that trailer with hogs

It might be lonely at the top but it's a bitch on the bottom
riverbottomhoghunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 08:23:54 am »

my 3 year old little sister all she talks about is cattle and hunting she loves hogs,deer ect.  she is going to be a good set of hands oneday.

JESUS, WAYLON, HANK. WILLIE, JOHNNY, MERLE
hog hunter 72
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 02:23:01 pm »

This is my little redneck bunch. I'm so proud of them. There the best bunch of hog hunters a man could ask for. These photos were took a few years back from left to right. Sarah the best daughter a man could have, Chris and Jimmy the best nephews a man could have, and last but not least Shane the best son a man could have. MY WILD BUNCH

hank
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 10:12:09 am »

My 6 yr old, has been getting the squirrels lately.

Getting ready gor his calf ride

When my oldest was 4. I was trapping gators and caught about 200 that yr. He is six now and just started wrestling. At his 2nd practice the coach was teaching him how to finish out a take down and crawl up the opponents body. He showed Wyatt and watching Wyatt you could tell something clicked. Wyatt said, "Oh, just like if I'm wrestling a gator". I was proud as could be.

This is a cool thread. If all kids could grow up like the ones in this thread, I think we would all be better off.
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 11:34:48 am »

Rowdy has also been to the DR to have a fishing lure removed from his neck That his sister Tristen hung there.lol

CASTMASTER PETSPOON lol  believe it or not the stainless lure that slapped me quarter side me head hurt way worse then the stainless trebel hook in my face muscles 

Can you skin griz. pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: