October 03, 2024, 10:29:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: east texas bloodlines?  (Read 10933 times)
BIG CHRIS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2013, 06:55:33 pm »

The old man that I got my harley gyp from said she came from an old man that stayed in the applesprings area. I just had my secound litter out of her. I bred her with my swag dog. He came out of bobbyb's blade x petra cross. She had 9 pups 4 came out yella with light black masks. And 3 came out black trimmed in yella. Some of you fellas call them reveresed curs. The runt of the litter is charcoal gray kinda blue looking. She is slowly getting some yeall in her face and on her front legs. Kinda odd but I was assured she would turn yella. Said the cross was throwen some old school traits.

Dogs hit the ground noses down! That's how we roll...
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2013, 07:32:38 pm »

If I was a betting man.....your probably looking at the feller above who's dogs they are out of...either directly it indirectly.  Very solid line of Thicket dogs if it's off his older stuff.

williamsld
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2013, 12:12:09 pm »

yellowblackmask you might know the answer to this question, who's stock is that 14 year old dog in zavalla that everyone calls "old man" out of?

if you cant be smart quote smart people

the more i learn about people the more i love my dog - Mark Twain
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2013, 12:39:02 am »

yellowblackmask you might know the answer to this question, who's stock is that 14 year old dog in zavalla that everyone calls "old man" out of?

Nah bud...sure dont. Not without a lil more info.
Irondog87
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2013, 09:16:32 am »

Hey fellas, there was a man around Rusk about fifteen years ago named Kevin Blackwell that had good yella dogs.  Was wondering if anyone knew where he got his start of dogs from?
I might be able to find out, I live right down the road from him. And hi son lives close to my folks house. Ill see if I can find out in the next week or so. There's a few ol school guys around rusk that have amazing dogs but they just stick to them selves and don't broadcast about it. But I do know that when they sale a strike dog most of the time it's never for less then 3000$ a piece. Most of them don't even have a computer and prolly ain't had a cell phone but for a few years lol. But they know hog dogs and can breed em perfect!!

!YELLA PRIDE!
Coady Curbow
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2013, 09:31:34 am »

Thanks a lot Irondog.
Irondog87
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2013, 10:51:44 am »

Thanks a lot Irondog.
Hey coady I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure this is his number (903) 795-3745   
I doubt he would mind answering a few questions about hog dogs:) if the man ur talking about is around 55 years old this is him. Hope this helps bud.

!YELLA PRIDE!
Coady Curbow
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2013, 05:38:57 pm »

I think that would be him.  I'm going to give him a call.  I sure do appreciate it!
Irondog87
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2013, 06:03:10 pm »

I think that would be him.  I'm going to give him a call.  I sure do appreciate it!

No problem bud

!YELLA PRIDE!
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2013, 06:11:27 pm »

Why is this east texas bloodline tread only talkin about them mangy ole yellers again?

This is an east texas cur dog

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
Irondog87
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »

Some of these lines aren't just yellas. 7M has other breeds I know for a fact. That's a good looking dog to by the way. Some people ju like yellas and some settle for what ever hunts the best. (Which also has a higher chance of being a yella) lol Evil

!YELLA PRIDE!
BA-IV
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2013, 06:32:42 pm »

How does that dog hunt Travis?
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2013, 08:54:02 pm »

How does that dog hunt Travis?

I will just say pretty good;) run one for longer than most and has really started turnin on lately.

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
BigCutters4
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2013, 01:40:03 pm »

Lewis Ross kept Yeller dogs east of us.

Preacher Ray out of Zavalla kept a line of brindles for years. Last ones I saw were in mid 90's dont know who kept his line if anyone.

Murdocks out of Nac County kept some Yellers and Brindles that were cobb rough. Believe Howdy is only one that has anything left.

Cook boys in Etoile had everything under the sun. Lots of cur/ridgeback crosses. Had A Yeller dog called blue collar that was rediculously good bout fifteen years back. Believe Darron has some offspring still over their.
is mr ross still raising dogs he use to come down and hunt w us everynow and then havent seen him in years
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2013, 05:39:50 pm »

Dont honestly know. I saw an ad for pups in the local paper several years back. But haven't been over there in ten years plus.
7Mhunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 07:45:12 am »

Some of these lines aren't just yellas. 7M has other breeds I know for a fact. That's a good looking dog to by the way. Some people ju like yellas and some settle for what ever hunts the best. (Which also has a higher chance of being a yella) lol Evil
And how is that fact?

-Cowgirl up or go sit in the truck-
Irondog87
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 06:38:11 pm »

And how is that fact?
Is this mr modisett? 

!YELLA PRIDE!
Irondog87
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 06:42:24 pm »

When I was on Facebook looking at some of the modisett dogs they were all sorts of colors. Ill have to check again but I'm pretty sure his kennel was 7m. I'm not trying to disrespect by no means. Just stating what I seen.

!YELLA PRIDE!
JoshStokley
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »

I've been told his curs also come brindle and occasionally saddle back.

Bottom is the determination to finish a task at all cost, even his life.
josh54
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2013, 06:48:27 pm »

i believe the 7m on here is his daughter irondog

hog doggin is not a sport....its a way of life!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: