October 03, 2024, 04:08:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dane x pit rcd for sale REAL DEAL DOG (GONE)  (Read 537 times)
dogo24
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2012, 05:54:12 pm »

have a 2 1/2 year old dane x pit that is a rcd from hell !  bout 80-85 lbs and long legged , great handle and no human or dog agression. stays with lead dogs and checks in every once in a while . he has found his own hogs !!!  this dog is as rough as they come and has the scars to prove it . could possibly make a lead in dog but he whines a little in the box so i just turn him out , this dog can run and run and run !!!  loves to be in the woods !  will give trial with money in hand or can come buy him in the woods ! i stand behind this dog 100% he is the REAL DEAL !!!  has caught countless hogs .  only reason im selling him is that im starting over with cur dog pups and one lead in catch dog . i wanna try something new . IF YOU DO NOT TAKE CARE OF YOUR ANIMALS THEN DONT BOTHER CONTACTING ME !!! I TREAT THIS DOG LIKE FAMILY !  the price on this dog is $400 FIRM !!!!!!!  if i cant get it , then ill just keep him , he is a no bs dog and will make someone with this style of hunting very happy ! im not gonna text back and forth for an hour telling you about the way he hunts or if $400 is my lowest price , ive stated that above !  if you want to talk about him then call me , or you can come see him in action for yourself ! thank you   never check email sethrice24@yahoo.com  IM NOT A YOUNG KID LOOKING TO SCORE FAST CASH ! LIKE I SAID , I STAND BEHIND THIS DOG 100% ! 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:06:01 pm by dogo24 » Logged

SEAL THE DEAL WITH A SQUEEL !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: