September 19, 2024, 02:59:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: half pitt half cur  (Read 462 times)
Woodsnwetlands08
Catch Dog

<a href="http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz71/w

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:07:22 am »

I have a male half pitt half cur. I posted him on here a while back as a rough dog, know I would consider him straight catch. I have had him on some hogs since then and he hasn't barked any. He will find his own hog in good sign and stays busy hunting. I was running him with my dogs but know I believe he is to rough, Tuesday I used him as a lead in catch dog and he caught and the ear and had to be broke off like a bulldog. He will stick with a runner, built short so he isn't the fastest dog but will stay in the race. Silent on track. Short to medium range. Should make someone a nice running catch dog. I would like to trade  him for a well started strike dog, maybe a younger dog that will range with potential to be a good strike dog. My main dog was killed Tuesday so I'm looking for another strike dog. Call or text with offers. I can send pics over cell. 9032936922 Vivian la. Woodsnwetlands@ yahoo.com will meet for the right dog. Breed is not a issue, must be silent on track.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: