October 04, 2024, 06:24:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue tick strike dog and AB catch dog  (Read 674 times)
wldchld4
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2013, 09:46:35 pm »

I have a bluetick that is about 1 1/2 yrs old has struck his own pigs will stay with a runner and bays loose hunts out to about 700 he is no where near finshed but is very well started this dog is my best friend but he has to go because I am moving and cannot take him with me he is house broke also he is a great family dog and very affectioniate but has an out of this world prey drive and hates pigs with a passion he is not trash broke though still is a pup im asking 300 for him open to trades for a .308 or 9mm or 40 cal..... I also have an american bulldog who is a beast no dog or human aggression but will kill small pigs all day long i promise you will not lose a 200 pounder with him you can use him as a lead in or rcd he is very fast and if you hood hunt he will beat every dog you have to the pigs but he dont play when he gets there he will kill anything under 100 if you dont get to him fast i want 200 for him or will trade both for a good hand gun and only rifle i will take is an AR or a 308 bolt action no you can reach me at  2542522061 or jcrawford796@gmail.com my name is james
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: