September 25, 2024, 03:18:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P&P vest  (Read 1605 times)
fewnproud
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2013, 06:37:35 pm »

Reading through some posts and i see some good things and some bad things about the p&p cut vest. Is there a website or some sort of online store to veiw these vest? What are yalls intake on these vest?
Thanx
TeJaShOgSlAyER
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 06:43:19 pm »

i have an old school p&p vest and i would trade it or get rid of it for nothing no holes all the way through it yet!

His legacy is rodeo and Cowboy is his name!
fewnproud
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 06:51:47 pm »

Where can you see or get these vest at?
curdogs3006
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 07:28:13 pm »

Here are some pics .

GOIN AFTER THE BIG ONE "COME ON"
fewnproud
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 08:08:48 pm »

Is there a website for these vest?
monster
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 08:38:22 pm »

No...no website from wat ive been told on here before. You just have to get their number from somebody on here that has it.

"Only the strong survive"
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 08:46:20 pm »

I got two new P and P vest here about two months ago and I had them made between a catch vest and a running vest for my strike dogs to wear .  A month are two before that I had a catch vest made for my bulldog .  I was told this and that about these P and P vest most good but some bad like they were to heavy dogs could not swim good in them la la la .  Well as of right now I have not had a problem one with them and they have been tested big time on some big boar hogs they got a few cuts threw the first layer and a few pokes here and there but noting has even came close to going threw yet .  Also I hunt by the river a lot and my dogs swim like fish with those vest on and it kinda surprised me to see them do that and it has me to wondering if these vest do not help them float some as they are in the water .  It does not hender them at all in the water .  No vest I dont care who makes it is not 100 % cut threw proof you get on the right hog and the right shot is took at the dog it will go threw .  Its just tit for tat on who pefers what but I like mine alot .

So far I grade Mr Parish vest a A + .  They have been well tested already here thats for sure .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
fewnproud
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 09:00:34 pm »

Do you happen to have a number i can call this guy and get acouple vest? How are they on price.
mattr
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 10:10:49 pm »

580-931-7446 about $130 shipped

Drill here drill now
fewnproud
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 10:16:30 pm »

Thanx i appreciate it.
SwampHunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 06:37:58 am »

BARMBARKENNELS
Catch Dog

GET AHEAD!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 09:40:11 am »

Everything i've heard and seen from Mr. Larry Paris is top quality. I've seen some that are 3-4 years old with not a stitch or scratch on them. Like TexasHogDogs said its like they have some kind of floatation in them. We had hogs all in the river the other night and it didn't slow em down any at all. His wife is super sweet and takes the orders over the phone. You send them a money order and they start manufacturing when they get it. He's about 3-4 weeks behind but well worth the wait. They send them certified mail so you get the slip and go pick it up at the post office.

-M-
Marc McKelvey
Fort Worth, TX
325-665-9499
"If your not first the view never changes!"
okboarhunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 12:08:43 pm »

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2
kerreydw
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 07:33:33 pm »

i run p and p vest along with southern cross vest both are very good vest,bought 3 p&p vest used the other day used from a man up in weatherford one of the vest was trashed on the out side,i put it in a box along with a note stating that i had bought it second hand and understud if it didnt have a warranty they called said the grand total was 10.00 dollars.  all the new stuff that i have purchased from them has fit my dogs like a glove and there have been no pass threws. the workmanship is very good
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: