September 29, 2024, 08:20:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ole Tusky!  (Read 1654 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2013, 10:36:00 am »

Well me and ole Kyle got a early start this morning.  Went to a corn field turn the dogs loose by 6.30 am.  Horn , Whitey , Bell and young Flip Flop.  Aint there 15 mins Horn hits in the middle of the corn ,  got a hell of a deal going on out there.  We hear the hog break and then stop and then break and stop again.  He is walking and fighting at the same time.  Me and Kyle get part of the way in and we hear him coming so we ran out of the corn to the edge Kyle is on the other side of the barbwire fence and am on the side next to the corn we grab guns .  It sounded like a freight train coming threw the corn poping like pop corn ,  holler at Kyle here he comes get ready and about that time I look up he is wide open coming out of the corn 40 feet from me ,  I threw up the gun he was now about 10 15 feet from me with his foot on the gas coming right at me well when I swung the gun up he made a hard right turn and I pumped one into his shoulder and slowed him down but not near enuff to stop him he hits the barbwire fence pops the bottom wire and is between me and Kyle  well Kyle throws down on him and bust him in the rib cage and he rolls up like a wet paper towel .  Dogs were right on him when all this going on .   All I could see was 30/30's hanging out both sides of his mouth when he was coming right at me within 10 feet are so .  He was a bad bad boy glad I didn't bring the ruff crew I would be sewing dogs up right now for sure.  I bet he weights close to 275/300 got perfect tusk out both sides .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Fixitlouie
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:42:09 am »

Whoo wee, looks like a nasty one

from me.....who else. tapatalk

bay, catch, barr, repeat...
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:43:04 am »

Here is the barbwire still stuck in his skull from going threw and poping the fence.

Another good pic of Kyle and the big boar .

Handle_It
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48:49 am »

Damn good one there, the barbwire is a crazy pic. I seen where you called me at like 6:47 this morning so I guess the damage was done quick. I was still dreamin or else I would of answered. Was that one of the Boars you had been on before?
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 10:49:53 am »

That'll get the juices flowin! Good one Jimmy!
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 11:09:06 am »

Its hard to say Cory its a new place but right in the middle of were I hunt am pretty sure we might have been on him before .  I knew he was big when Horn struck him could just tell by the sound of his voice and the way he was baying.  I finally got the keys to the place, this is were a lot of the hogs would run and I never had the keys to get in to go get them but now I do they gave them to me this week.  Man talk about a happy camper I was when they called and said come get the keys.

WayOutWest,  Yeah buddy that's why I carry the 12 gauge we call the LiL Mule every were I go when I hog hunt he has saved my ass, others not to mention my dogs more than a few times.  When He come out of that corn patch and saw me right in front of him he hit another gear and threw it in the big hole and was coming right at me if I would not have had that gun the only thing I could have done was jump straight up and try to jump over him other than that he would have dusted my britches !   

hogcatcher
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 11:57:32 am »

good hog
Canyonranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 01:00:10 pm »

Dang good hog man... U need to come up here and make a hunt with me and kelton.
Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 01:05:54 pm »

Dang good hog Jimmy!

A scared dog dont get no meat !
colecross
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 01:58:47 pm »

Nice swine,glad dogs are ok,could get ugly fast with him.nice job.
txsteve85
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 10:45:29 am »

Good one Jimmy!
TeJaShOgSlAyER
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 08:38:46 pm »

Good ole boar hog right there Jim keep hammering em

His legacy is rodeo and Cowboy is his name!
POTTER
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 09:07:49 pm »

Tough looking hog, good hunt and story
TShelly
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 09:31:37 am »

Man nice boar hog for sure

Get ahead dog!
Rodeo
Strike Dog

boar65

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 10:54:11 pm »

good luck with gettting more but you can if you change your hat --- like A&M      lol

Everytime you are running dogs or trapping hogs, every encounter is different. Got to love it. Please be safe! Wild hog will get you if given the chance!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: