October 05, 2024, 04:19:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Half BMC/ Half Bulldog  (Read 377 times)
Wanted_For_Stabbing
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2013, 09:00:40 am »

Half bmc half bulldog. She is about 10-14 months. Havnt had her long. She is started. Guy I bought her from said she bays with strike dogs and catches with catch dogs. I havnt seen her work cuz she was pregnant and neither one of us knew so she has been on sidelines since I've had her. She had 8 pups. She has one male left that I was goin to keep but if somebody wants the pup too I ll let him go as well. Very pretty looking dog. Yellow with brindle stripes and black mask. Looks a little thin cuz her pups been sucking her dry like all litters do. Pup is eating soft food so she ll be putting her weight back on. Due to the fact that I havnt seen her work    I ll let her go for $100 and $20 for pup. She's done nursing her pups and ready for hoggin. Email at kim_vela1221@yahoo.com, I rarely check. Call or txt is better 1-361-645-9690. Located in Goliad County. Thanks. Also still have baby catfish I'd like to sell or trade dogs or gear for
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:07:06 am by Wanted_For_Stabbing » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: