September 19, 2024, 02:56:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Squirrel Dogs  (Read 618 times)
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2013, 06:47:30 am »

My brother is looking for a finished or well started squirrel dog. If anyone can point us in the right direction
we sure would appreciate it.

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 09:05:37 am »

go to the ukc boards go to the forums  go to the cur and fiest classifieds there should be many for sale , but just like the hog dogs  try it before you buy it  . Louisiana is full of them as well as deep east texas . if you weren't in a hurry for a dog all ready hunting I have some treeing cur pups i'll have treeing big time for this coming spring season  . good luck in your search .   and I reiterate try before you buy a supposed started or finished dog  .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
bjohnston0311
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 01:12:38 pm »

http://www.sqdog.com/

I run mtn. curs and wouldn't have it any other way personally. One is OMC and one is out of the Kemmer stock. Hope you have deep pockets if you want a sure enough finished dog. good luck
t crump
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 11:14:10 pm »

I raise Mt. Curs and squirrel and coon hunt them and a good finished dog will set you back big time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: