October 28, 2024, 06:15:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He left everyone something to remember him by!!!!  (Read 2087 times)
wine6978
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:41:56 pm »

Well the ol Lady and I decided to go get after some swine last night!!! We dumped dogs by the big house on one of my ranches and off we went... With in a few hundred yards we had some dogs go north against the wind and boom hit some hogs bout 700 yards off. We killed a lil ol sow and I could hear the cowboy's dogs barking a few hundred yards away so in order to avoid a big ol cluster we picked up dogs and moved on. Well on the way to the other place on the ranch I was gonna dump we seen a good ol boar hog sitting on the road. Dropped the dogs to him and off they went. Got him to sit just long enough for me to turn the bulldog loose, and off they all went. Got him caught 500 yards later with the wife on their tail. I was taking the 4 wheeler around and got stuck up in some brush, so I had to go around. Well I got their and my wife was hollering all sorts of colorful words to me, I get to the pig and she was riding him like a bull, so I stick him and check dogs... Times to start doctoring... My best male has his family jewels injured, so I hope he heals nicely but am skeptical.

KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:14:59 pm »

Nice! Hope your dog heals good.

"Let's talk some philosophy"
LTcaughthog
Alpha Dog

Philippians 4:13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 02:06:54 pm »

Nice teeth on him ! Hope dogs all heal up
BigNoseKate
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 03:43:01 pm »

Thanks so much y'all- we're hoping we'll be able to breed ol Rowdy again. I knew he was cut when I got there and I knew the catch dog was also. So it was game on with him- he didn't cut anyone after I got there but it wasn't from a lack of him trying. I'm sure it looked like amateur hour but I was doing everything I could think of. Tell ya one thing for durn sure- he sure didn't like me on his back!!!!  Afro

Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 05:59:16 pm »

Where's the video camera when u need one!  Sounds like a hunt to remember and tell the grandkids about one day.
Shotgun wg
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 09:26:08 pm »

I was hopping y'all would put up the story when I saw it on FB and Kate's comment on there. Wine I bet u had a hard time trying to stick him with her playing bareback pig buster. Lol I would loved to have seen that.

Shotgun
Arkansas

Shotgun
chads7376
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 09:29:39 pm »

Where's the video camera when u need one!  Sounds like a hunt to remember and tell the grandkids about one day.

No doubt. Sounds like an interesting hunt. Good hog y'all
wine6978
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 06:51:26 am »

It was a pretty wicked little boar hog!!! Ol wifey was crazy riding that thing like that!!! I glued all of rowdy's "manhood" back together and they have stayed glued since that night so hopefully the skin is taking to itself and he'll make a reproducing recovery!!!
spazhogdog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 08:48:33 am »

Sounds like an adventure for sure. I usually have a go pro on my head and have found the audio to be the most entertaining. Lol  hope the dog has a speedy recovery
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Gods gifts   grandkids and puppies
Handle_It
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »

Good Boar!!!
wine6978
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 08:36:46 pm »

Thank ya'll very much!!! We hunted the dogs that weren't healing up tonight and the dogs hunted like poo... Guess maybe they was sore after that little guy?!?!
DoGgONit
Alpha Dog

423# scored 789.25 W.W.T.wieght class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 04:20:20 pm »

Good lil boar hog with teeth and agile.  I'm sure she would've saddled him up,but a saddle would'vebeen to comfortable!lol good job Yall keep it up

Eric Edwards (512)-673-0843
email:  scumgenocide@yahoo.com
LIVIN THE DREAM!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: