September 21, 2024, 09:41:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few Dogs  (Read 530 times)
nollkamperc
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2014, 10:45:24 am »

1- Lepoard Hound, around 2 year old female has a heck of a nose and has started a few pigs for me but a litttle too open on track for me but really good young started dog. Great addition to any pack. She also listens very well.  $150

2- 1/2 Plott 1/2 BMC, around a 1 year and a half old, got this dog from a lady who was raising him up, she never put him on hogs, but comes from hunting stock. Big brindle long legged male around 75 pounds and he is fixed. Ive took him 1 time and we killed 5 hogs and left him in the box until we bayed and after the 4th and 5th hog and started to pick it up just needs some baypen work to get him really going. $100 Sold
3- 2 female puppies around 2 months old,  1/2 lepoard hound 1/4 Walker 1/4 catahoula, puppies are from the female above listed and my number one dog. pretty dogs should have plenty of nose and leg to them. One is blue lepoard and the other is blue, white and a little black. $50 a pup

Reason Im selling is because the Lepoard dog above had 13 pups and im trying to make some room in the kennels.

Email - Landon_Pawlik@eogresources.com      Phone number is 830-391-4965   I can text you pics of every dog listed

Located in Floresville, Texas
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:57:05 am by nollkamperc » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: