September 21, 2024, 11:44:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catahoula/BMC pups for sale  (Read 228 times)
BlakeBrooks
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2014, 02:13:58 pm »

I have 6 pups (3 males/3 females) that are 3/4 catahoula 1/4 blackmouth cur.  They are fixing to turn 6 months old and are ready to start hunting.  We have a bay pen with hogs and they have been around them nearly every day since they were able to run around.  They are now baying and catching the pigs and have showed strong interest since they were 3 months.  These dogs are perfect if you have some finished dogs to go with and get better.  The mother is 1/2 cur and half catahoula, and the dad is a registered full blood catahoula my buddy bought from Ray Cooper's blood line up in Oklahoma.  We also have 4 female blackmouth cur pups out of a different blood line that are a couple months younger than the others, but are starting to catch on to what the others are doing. If interested, please call or text 940-393-3318 or 940-507-3613 & ask for Mike or Blake or email me at michael.brooks123@gmail.com. I have more photos and videos of them in action if anyones interested!  Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: