October 06, 2024, 09:33:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 young dogs for sale (PRICED REDUCED)  (Read 577 times)
GOODEN
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2016, 03:18:23 pm »

First dog I have is a 1/2 birddog 1/2 catahoula male that is about 15-16 months old. He's going good with my older dogs and has split bayed before. He is not finished nor completely trash broke. That being said I haven't had trouble with him on trash, I just know he's still young. I've had him go right at a mile with my gyps. He's not a cull by NO REASON, I've just got too many young dogs to hunt. Still hunting him and he's getting better every trip! Asking$200.

Second one I have is a catahoula male that's around 4-5 months old that I haven't started yet. Took him to pen one time and he showed interest but hogs were a little to ruff for his age. He's out of registered dogs but I never received puppy papers. He goes back to a dog by name of Bubba Gump.... I don't know much bout registered dogs though. He's got a good handle on him and should make someone a nice dog. Asking $100.

Both dogs are located in Logansport, LA and I can be reached at 318-455-959two.
Email is gooden313@gmail.com. Sorry but NO trades. Serious inquires only PLEASE! I'd really like these dogs to go to good hunting homes. Thanks.

Lake Haven Kennels
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: