October 05, 2024, 05:49:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Out  (Read 864 times)
Carlos4
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2016, 08:25:42 am »

I am selling all my dogs. First I have a 3/4 Cur 1/4 Catahoula male 4 y/o that hunts medium range. He is extremely gritty and usually grabs a hog as soon as it stops. Second I have a 1/2 Cur 1/2 Catahoula 5 y/o female that hunts exactly like my first dog, so they hunt really good together. She is extremely gritty too so between her and my first dog they usually get the job done. Third I have a 3/4 walker 1/4 cur male that is about 1.5 years old. I don't have a tracking collar for him, but he is usually in the woods for about 90% of the hunt so he's pretty good. All dogs are Silent on track and trash broke off everything. They all honor eachothers bay. I'd like to sell all these dogs together. Asking $800 for the first dog, $800 for the second dog, and $500 for the third dog. I take really good care of these dogs, so I'd hope that whoever buys them will do the same. Call or text 832-217-9809 email is hogdoggger34@yahoo.com but I never check it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: